Staff Software Engineer
Posted on 3/10/2022
Washington, USA • Bellevue, WA, USA
- Be equally passionate about technology and solving large-scale complex business problems
- Have a proven-track record within a technical lead/architect role to produce innovative and simple solutions to complex problems
- Be an established self-starter who possesses a relentless drive to initiate change, raise the technical bar and deliver results
- Have significant experience with multithreaded .Net development including fault-tolerant, scalable, high-volume systems
- Have expert knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle
- Highly proficient in C#, C++, SQL and hands-on coding tasks. Familiar with SOA, Cloud and Micro-Services
- Be comfortable challenging the norm; always on the lookout for new technologies and work with fellow technologists to implement these into the work stream
- Be equally content prototyping and tinkering with new applications as well operating within the rigor of making solutions production-ready
- Be a passionate advocate for nurturing talent within Authorize.Net through career management, coaching and mentoring etc
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy working in a highly iterative, agile and collaborative team environment
- Have a BS in Software Engineering/Computer Science/IS, or other related field with a minimum of 6 years' experience in software engineering
- Be at the forefront of translating complex functional and technical requirements into detailed architecture and design
- Have significant influence on our strategy by helping define and build the next wave of product features and system architecture
- Champion Agile to drive change and continuous improvement throughout the delivery process
- Utilize your sharp design and coding skills to create applications at a massive scale which are used by millions of people across the globe
- Take a hands-on role in influencing and guiding day-to-day development activities by leading architecture decisions, participating in designs, design review, code review, and implementation
- Be motivated by building elegant and maintainable systems that get the job done with minimal complexity
- Be the ambassador for engineering best practice across the development lifecycle and champion continuous improvement across the Dev Organization
- Be an evangelist for Test-Driven Development and Continuous Deployment
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.