Posted on 3/22/2023
Remote • United States
- 3+ years experience in a Technical Writing role documenting enterprise Saas products
- Very strong attention to detail
- Curiosity about their subject matter, allowing you to go deep on a specific topic, and cover a broad subject area
- Experience collaborating with a variety of stakeholders, including Product Managers, Engineers, and Customer Success
- Distill information from multiple sources to produce concise, accurate, and timely documentation
- Become an expert on the products and features you document
- Transform complex features and requirements into understandable technical prose
- Identify areas of improvement within existing documentation processes and content
- Lead peer reviews of content, ensure the work you produce meets the right standard. Own documentation for one or more areas within the product
- Be an advocate for the Documentation team, use your skills to help other employees produce great documentation, and help our customers become successful users of the platform
- Ensure docs are delivered on time and accurately
- Based in Colorado: $74,560.00- $93,500.00
- Based in New York, Washington State, or California (outside of the San Francisco Bay area): $78,860.00-$98,700.00
- This role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan and the following benefits: health care insurance, 401(k) retirement account, paid sick time, paid personal time off, paid parental leave
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
Company Core Values
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives