Posted on 4/13/2023
Digital Experience Analytics platform
Contentsquare is on a mission to give every digital team the ability to measure how their actions affect the user experience on their website, mobile sites and apps. The company operates an analytics platform to help companies improve their digital experience.
- Experience in marketing, campaigns and working across the mix of marketing channels
- Validated project management skills and understanding how to handle the priorities of multiple partners
- Strong copywriting skills and experience of delivering compelling supporting collateral
- Direct Mail campaign management. You will own the execution of direct mails, including; budgeting, planning, campaign build, analysis and working closely with sales teams on target accounts
- Contributing towards the end to end of global campaign process including email marketing, social strategy, and effective follow up and nurturing campaigns
- Assisting the UK marketing events team on internal event strategy and execution of events such as CX Circle, Champagne Breakfasts and DX Awards
- Owning the 3rd party event strategy and brand activation at the events for the UK and the Middle East
- Using CRM systems such as Salesforce and Hubspot to assist with campaign asset building, such as landing pages, email marketing cadences, email list segmentation and campaign analysis
- Working closely with the sales team on assisting the ABM (Account Based Marketing) implementation
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot (or equivalent marketing automation tool) is a plus!