Lead Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Django REST Framework, Django
- React, React Query
- RabbitMQ / Celery
- 5+ years of experience in a software engineering discipline
- Significant experience with full stack application development
- Experience working with both monolithic and microservices architectures
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines
- Experience debugging performance issues and improving application performance
- As an engineer on this team, you will be responsible for building and managing Klaviyo's integration settings pages, API services that communicate with 3rd-party vendor APIs, data transformation of data flowing between Klaviyo and the 3rd-party vendor, as well as wiring up the API Services into a number of data pipelines
- These pipelines range from webhook processing to periodic data syncs to syncing data back to the vendor
- Additional responsibilities include providing quality PR reviews for our code-owned areas of the application, participating in architectural design decisions, collaborating with product owners and providing technical expertise on upcoming Product Specifications, and acting in a project lead capacity to make sure that work is well-defined, estimated, and planned accordingly
- Experience working with Service Oriented Architecture (preferably in Python)
- Experience working with RESTful applications/APIs
- Experience with mentoring junior developers
- Experience with highly available, scaling systems
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.