ABOUT THE ROLE
The Analyst, Fulfillment Operations position will be based out of Peloton’s NYC Headquarters. This position will support sales order fulfillment, order management, and final mile network optimization with our 3rd Party Logistics providers to ensure members have a flawless delivery experience from start to finish.
In this role, the successful candidate will be a key part of monitoring and optimizing sales order fulfillment across the 3PL network. This includes daily proactive monitoring of various order scenarios, including orders with multiple reschedules, scheduling issues, delivery issues, integration issues, etc. The analyst will be responsible for resolving these errors as they arise, while also identifying root causes and working towards proactive solutions.
YOUR DAILY IMPACT AT PELOTON
- Monitor sales order fulfillment to ensure efficient and timely delivery of products to customers. Research and troubleshoot operational and systemic issues including the following scenarios:
- Multiple reschedules
- Unscheduled or scheduling issues
- Duplicate Orders
- Sku mis-match / order information errors
- Failed integration
- No call no shows / delivery failures
- Excessive cost to deliver
- Excessive lead time to deliver
- Identify root causes and partner cross functionally to develop effective solutions in order to prevent issues impacting both members, 3PL’s and stakeholders throughout the company.
- Ensure orders are accurately fulfilled across entire E2E systems flow
- Apply fulfillment data across 3PL network to find opportunities for volume transitions between partners, on-boarding new partners, adding or removing zip codes from service coverage
- Support defining KPI’s, SLA, and designing reporting dashboards
- Partner with 3PL Managers to ensure SLAs are met, issues are resolved with hubs
- Partner cross functionally on process flow improvements (reschedule improvements, integration / scheduling issues, etc) with teams including finance, supply chain, member support, tech, etc.
- Review and follow up on the backlog of orders that do not ship by their scheduled date and impact demand\capacity planning. This may involve working with cross-functional teams to address status mismatches or system issues.
- Develop and document standards for handling aged orders and other scenarios
YOU BRING TO PELOTON
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Logistics, Analytics or similar field
- 2+ years of professional experience in supply chain or similar technical role
- Experience in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word),
- Advanced in Excel, comfortable with large data sets
- Experience with supply chain systems (Salesforce, Netsuite)
- Experience in SQL, Tableau, and Looker is a plus
- Effortlessly transition between working autonomously and collaboratively
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment with a bias towards action
Base Salary: $69,500.00 to $90,400.00
The base salary range represents the low and high end of the anticipated salary range for this position based at our New York City headquarters. The actual base salary offered for this position will depend on numerous factors including individual performance, business objectives, and if the location for the job changes. Our base salary is just one component of Peloton’s competitive total rewards strategy that also includes annual equity awards and an Employee Stock Purchase Plan as well as other region-specific health and welfare benefits.
As an organization, one of our top priorities is to maintain the health and wellbeing for our employees and their family. To achieve this goal, we offer robust and comprehensive benefits including:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Generous paid time off policy
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Access to mental health services
- 401k, tuition reimbursement and student loan paydown plans
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Fertility and adoption support and up to 18 weeks of paid parental leave
- Child care and family care discounts
- Free access to Peloton Digital App and apparel and product discounts
- Commuter benefits and Citi Bike Discount
- Pet insurance and so much more!
Peloton is the leading interactive fitness platform globally, with a passionate community of nearly 7 million Members in the US, UK, Canada, Germany, and Australia. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, and convenient, while fostering social connections that motivate its Members to commit to their fitness journeys. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, and media, Peloton reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, world-class streaming digital fitness and wellness content, and best-in-class fitness experts and Instructors.
Peloton is an equal opportunity employer and committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our applicants. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you would like to request any accommodations from application through to interview, please email: [email protected]
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Peloton does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Peloton recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be from an @onepeloton.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter or telephone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Peloton, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to the correspondence.
Peloton does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Agencies should not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Peloton employees or any other organization location. Peloton is not responsible for any agency fees related to unsolicited resumes.