Posted on 4/28/2022
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The candidate must have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related field
- High level programming languages (C++ or Java)
- Scripting languages (Python or TCL)
- Data structures and/or graph algorithms
- Version control systems like Perforce, CVS, or Git in a Unix/Linux environment
- Experience working with Electronic Design Automation databases, such as OpenAccess or Milkyway or formats, such as Verilog, LEF, DEF
- FPGA architecture and tools
- Design, develop, and validate clean object oriented API's and applications in either C++ or Python
- Actively contribute in all aspects of the software development process
- Partner with cross-functional teams to turn product requirements into killer features and functionality
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity