Manager – Customer Success
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ Years of experience managing a team of at least 3 CSMs
- Strong customer facing communication skills
- Proven experience meeting growth goals on a customer portfolio, both as an individual contributor and a manager
- Experience hiring, onboarding, training and developing new employees
- Strong managerial skills including personnel development, conflict resolution, escalation management, and organizational planning
- Prior experience working in a technology solution selling to law firms or legal counsel preferred
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment with stable internet access
- Lead, develop and grow a team of CSMs
- Lead and deploy retention and growth strategies on a targeted portfolio of law firm accounts
- Measure, monitor and surpass retention, adoption and growth KPIs
- Drive CSM behaviors that will lead to platform adoption and user growth
- Partner with VP of Customer Success to establish goals, OKRs and long term vision for the CS organization
- Deliver a world class customer experience
- Codify and develop the CS expansion playbook
- Accurately forecast customer growth
- Manage portfolio assignments and bandwidth
- Engage with customers to build relationships in key accounts
Cloud-based eDiscovery solution software
Logikcull’s mission is to democratize discovery that is not news. The company’s cloud platform lets one own the eDiscovery process from upload, review, and produce data, so you can get the job done from anywhere, on any device.
- New Baby Program: Eight weeks paid leave minimum for new parents, with additional time off for birthing parents. We also provide a $1,000 allowance for the new family, which can be used for expenses such as a night nurse, house cleaning services, or a family photography session.
- Never Stop Learning: Purchase all the professional books you want, on us. Additionally, reimburse up to $750 annually for continued education! Stay on top of the latest industry developments or better yourself professionally.
- Flexible Work Environments: Say goodbye to that commute. We're a 100% remote workforce with flexible PTO, and half-day Fridays year-round to allow everyone to optimize their work-life balance. Also, you get a $1,000 annual allowance for home office improvements.
- Great Health Care Coverage: We cover 99% of premiums for you and your dependents so you can rest easier at night.
- Recognition for a Job Well Done: We call them #Logikprops: regular opportunities to recognize your peers for going above and beyond.
- Mental Fitness: We offer a company-sponsored subscription to the Calm app to build resilience and mental fitness through better sleep, mindfulness, and meditation.
Company Core Values
- Start With the Why
- Do the Right Thing
- Put the Customer First
- Pursue Powerful Simplicity
- Be S.H.E.N.G: Smart, Hungry & Humble, Empathetic, Nimble, and Gritty