Sr. Risk Data Analyst
Posted on 7/6/2022
Remote • United States
- 5+ years of experience in a quantitative, analysis, or reporting role within the Financial Services industry
- Advanced knowledge of SQL
- Proficient in Excel
- Minimum of 1 year of experience using a major BI data or visualization solution
- Knowledge of Python Scripting or other programmatic scripting
- Redshift experience
- Develop and maintain reports, dashboards, and other products using SQL, Python, and Tableau
- Work closely with the Risk, Compliance, and Legal teams for the accurate extraction and presentation of licensing reporting data to external parties
- Assist with the identification, development, and reporting of risk metrics on a recurring basis
- Enhance data and analysis work by providing actionable insight to your manager
- Partner with Risk and Compliance on KPI's and helping maintain best in class SLA's
- Work collaboratively, cross-functionally, and independently to interface with stakeholders and other analysts or engineers to meet business requirements
- Effectively communicate (written and verbal) technical subject matters to non-technical business stakeholders
- Learn and grow in Risk and Compliance operations with a focus on back-end databases and reporting of relevant business information
Personal loans, cards and rewards checking
Upgrade's goal is to offer their users more value and a better experience than they receive from their traditional bank.
Company Core Values
- Create - Drive innovation, try something new, build great products and deliver amazing experiences to our customers.
- Learn - Join a diverse work environment that promotes constant learning, testing and discovery together.
- Impact - Make a difference in the lives of millions of people by empowering them with knowledge and access to affordable credit.