SVP Product Management
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- 10 years of online product management or related experience, including responsibility for:
- Product team leadership
- Ideation of product ideation, strategy, analysis and ownership of product roadmap
- Launching of front-end, user-facing tools on deep, intricate platforms that create a great user experience
- Optimizing customer acquisition for an online publisher, e-commerce site, or app
- Driving sales or conversions via an affiliate model or performance marketing
- Development of website content supportive of generating organic traffic
- Collecting, synthesizing and analyzing data to inform product decisions
- Develop the vision, strategy and roadmap for CDM's online products
- Champion and build consensus for that vision, strategy and roadmap across the company
- Lead the product team, mentoring and developing team members to build an excellent team responsible for ongoing product development
- Collaborate with a cross-functional team to design, develop, and launch innovative online products that meet the needs of the market and deliver strong financial results
- Regularly review and effectively communicate the strategy and roadmap with the senior management team and other key stakeholders, including technology, marketing, UX, sales and finance
- Determine clear KPIs that measure consumer value add, retention and conversion and set ambitious targets and strategies to exceed them
- Continuously monitor and evaluate the performance of products, and make data-driven decisions to drive growth and profitability for the business
- Develop financial models that account for revenue, costs, investments, etc. in support of and rationalizing the growth of the business
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify trends and opportunities in the financial services space and use this information to inform product development and marketing strategies
- Partner effectively with engineering and project management to drive requirements clarity and make scope tradeoff decisions
- Collaborate with the content and editorial team to produce valuable content that informs and educates consumers about complex personal financial topics
- Analyze the user flow and define products that help deepen user engagement and influence A/B test optimizations on written and video content, lead forms, rate tables, and other tools and funnels
- Juggle the needs of multiple audience segments and develop strategic product plans for each of them
- Partner with Rocket Companies on a product strategy that aligns CDM with Rocket Companies' overall business goals and objectives
- Participate as a member of the company's senior leadership team on determining overall business strategy and priorities as well as initiatives that drive the company's culture
- 15 years of online product management or related experience
- 8 years of management/leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of Agile principles and methodology
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field
Online marketing products and services
Core Digital Media was founded to empower people to improve their financial lives.
- Benefits that compete with the biggest companies out there.
- A company that cares as much about life in the office as life on the outside. Enjoy our flexible time off policy and plenty of opportunities to play with your peers (on site office Olympics, boat cruises and more).
- Career growth through on-site training, tuition reimbursement programs, and internal mobility opportunities. When we say we invest in our people, we mean it.
- The opportunity to contribute to the team's success and to the community where we work and live. We promote giving back through GREEN initiatives, off-site service projects, and internal fundraisers.
Company Core Values
- Driven To Win – Competitiveness is in our blood. We fight every day to be better than we were yesterday. This mentality trickles into everything that we do.
- Adaptable – Working at an innovative dotcom company has its charms. One of them is problem solving on the spot and quickly shifting to changes in the business. We tackle our obstacles head-on and come out on top.
- Metrics-Driven – Data science, big data and predictive analytics are a part of our daily work. If you don't like numbers, you won't like working here. The numbers tell the story and drive the majority of our decisions.
- Transparent – This relationship is a two-way street. We share our wins, our challenges, and our visions for what's next with all of our employees. We expect the same from our people.
- Innovative – What is the next big thing? We think about that every day. We are not afraid to take the road less travelled as we know that is where we find some of our biggest wins. Everyone has a voice and everyone contributes to our wins.
- Collaborative - Here we've got it all: from technology, to online marketing, product, analytics, sales and more. Our team works cross-functionally with a mindset that we are better as one team striving towards the same goal rather than separate entities.