Lead Product Manager, Martech
Posted on 6/1/2022
- Partner across marketing and technical teams to enable technology to drive marketing initiatives
- Operate and administer marketing technology products and provide training and support to marketing staff to facilitate best practice usage of marketing technology to support company goals
- Drive and configure the integration of marketing technology products with other operational and data systems and monitor and act on integration errors
- Research and recommend new marketing technology products and partner with the product team to inform build vs buy strategies
- Monitor data quality within marketing technology products and operational/data systems
- Progress through our Ramp Camp (ChowNow's New Hire Onboarding Experience)
- Familiarize yourself with the company's marketing technology tools
- Meet with key stakeholders and team members across Marketing, DnA & Product to better understand our vision and opportunities to make an impact with marketing systems, data, analytics, and data science
- Setup, onboard and integrate referral partner tool with Marketing, Operational and Data Systems
- Audit, inventory and document all existing marketing technology products with their description, purpose, use cases, and system integrations and provide recommendations on optimization, consolidation, and/or migration to new tools as needed
- Partner with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve processes, and leverage systems and tools to enable scalable execution of marketing initiatives
Online food ordering systems for restaurants
Chownow's mission is to help local restaurants thrive. Their products help restaurants get online quickly and easily so they can maintain direct relationships with their customers. As the world evolves and new technology platforms emerge, they will be there to help restaurant clients stay up to speed online.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Remote office stipend
- Mental health coverage
- Parental & family leave
- Student loan assistance
- Employee stock incentive plan
- 401(k) savings plan
- Pet insurance
- Fitness stipend
Company Core Values
- Restaurants Come First - Local restaurants are the reason we come to work every day. This passion drives our ethos, forms the foundation of our business, and informs every decision we make.
- Celebrate Diversity - Inclusivity and diversity matter. We’re committed to progress, which means every single employee gets the support and resources they need, no matter who they are.
- Raise a Hand - We encourage everyone to present solutions, collaborate, and lead by example. Here, you’re empowered to take initiative, no matter your role. Speak up—we’re listening.
- Keep Reaching - We want to help you succeed—it’s that simple. We offer comprehensive support for career development, so let’s set our goals and grow together.