Senior Campus Recruiter
Posted on 3/28/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- Experienced Campus or University Recruiter with a minimum of 5 years progressively responsible experience
- Subject matter expert on all things campus - you're up to date on trends, understand our processes and are a trusted advisor to those who seek insight on our program
- Strategic and innovative thinker - you are always looking for ways to improve processes and programming, making suggestions with end-to-end offering solutions
- Candidate-first mindset - always looking for new ways to better connect with candidates and providing a seamless, personalized recruiting and summer program experience
- Comfortable with the big picture while also identifying and executing the details to bring strategy to fruition
- Resourceful / problem solver - when you encounter a problem you step back and look for solutions, leveraging the information and people around you to make the best decision
- Data driven - you understand how data tells a story, you use data to find trends and points of improvement
- Operate with a sense of urgency / action oriented /self-starter - you think ahead about the next step and offer proactive updates, our business is fast-moving and your knowledge and forward thinking propels us forward
- Have an exceptional attention to detail - from drafting offer letters to tracking offers, you double and triple check your work to ensure all data and communications are spot on
- Owns campus events and summer internship programming end-to-end including planning, attending and executing on-campus, in-office and virtual events with minimal guidance, while creating a personalized, seamless process for both candidates and Klaviyo participants
- Creates robust on campus recruiting plan for target schools and online sourcing. Crafts unique and differentiating campus events to build our brand within each school and build our pipeline with diverse talent. Has a deep understanding of the candidate's viewpoint (What's in it for me?), optimizing and tailoring events, marketing materials, outreach and communications with this in mind
- Owns, forecasts and tracks budget for each target campus, sell activities and superdays
- Analyzes success and opportunities with key metrics for each school and candidate type (including but not limited to recruiting funnel metrics - applications to offer acceptance, gender and URG breakdowns, etcs). Makes recommendations and adjusts future planning accordingly based on insights
- Builds positive, strategic partnerships with hiring managers - providing proactive communication and updates - serves as trusted advisor, while meeting hiring targets
- Owns strategic projects end-to-end with minimal guidance - conceptualizing, building and implementing with quick turnarounds. Partners with key stakeholders for insight, improvements and testing
- Software engineering campus or recruiting experience
Growth marketing customer platform
Klaviyo's missions is to help companies retain customers and maximize their ROI. Klaviyo’s data–proven customer platform allows companies to send relevant, well–timed emails and SMS that increase lifetime values.
Company Core Values
- We always put our customers first.
- We are always learning.
- We strive to make the world more equitable.
- We collaborate radically.
- We are ambitious.
- We are remarkable.