Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Remote • Denver, CO, USA
- Experience taking a product from 0 to 1. Doing product discovery and launching from the ground up
- Experience building products in healthcare, ideally with experience building products for both health systems and payers
- 5+ years working in a product management role at a healthcare technology company, 8+ years of work experience overall
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across design, engineering, marketing, sales, and customer success
- Experience using data to solve business problems
- Build new transformative products that improve the healthcare experience for people and for healthcare providers
- Deeply understand the needs of healthcare providers
- Develop a compelling product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, to launch innovative products
Book same-day health appointments and video visits
Solv wants to empower consumers to simplify their day-to-day healthcare needs.
- We are currently a remote team with collaborative spaces in the San Francisco Bay Area & Denver.
- No water cooler, no problem! We foster an environment for every Solver to feel connected with Fun-Friday-AMA sessions, virtual lunches and coffee chats, weekly team demos, and more!
- Solv-sponsored social + wellness events like team runs, cook-offs, and improv classes
- 'Everyone deserves to be free from the stress of everyday healthcare' - including our Solvers! We support emotional and physical well-being with generous health benefits and wellness tools.
- Many of us are in a space where work life and home life have integrated. We make it a priority to provide our Solvers extra support there too. We offer monthly benefits for wellness and remote work and Solv Plus memberships, paid parental leave, Commuter benefits, 401(k), and income protection benefits to our Solvers.
Company Core Values
- Solv problems that matter
- Play to win
- You be you
- Constructive candor
- Team Solv
- Own it