Posted on 7/26/2022
Everett, MA, USA
- Have experience designing optical components and assemblies
- Want to design optical systems for high-volume products
- Have a curious demeanor and enjoy solving difficult problems
- Can design a set of experiments to validate or troubleshoot optical components and systems
- Think at system level and understand how the optical system affects the overall product
- Optical simulation experience (e.g., Zemax, LightTools, CODE V)
- Multi-disciplinary understanding of EE, ME, Optics, and Physics principles
- Software skills (e.g., Python, MATLAB, C/C++, etc.)
Advanced 3D printing systems
Formlabs is reinventing 3D printing by expanding access to digital fabrication, so anyone can make anything.
- Flexible vacation
- Premium coverage for medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid parental leave
- Commuter benefits
- Unlimited 3D prints
- Autonomy: We leave space for people to do their best, and take initiative to chart their own career course.
- Cutting Edge: We’re building things that haven’t been built before, so we can push the edge of what’s possible.
- Results: We dream big, but our focus on getting things done is what drives us forward.
- Curiosity: We are always asking why to push ideas and actions beyond the status quo.