Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 10+ years of demonstrated experience solving design challenges using user-centered design best practices
- Experience leading teams, including performance management, hiring, coaching and mentoring
- Solid understanding of major design applications specifically Figma
- Experience in both (mobile & desktop) web and app applications
- History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
- Experience in FinTech and familiarity with product internationalization and WCAG accessibility guidelines are preferred
- Experience working with Google Analytics and Tag Manager a plus
- Create pixel-perfect designs and prototypes leveraging iCapital's Design System
- Proactively suggest improvements to the platform, not only in reaction to request
- Rely on qualitative and quantitative data to drive design decisions
- Create wireframes and prototypes using the LeanUX methodology to solve business needs and problems
- Provide clearly defined specs and interaction guidelines to the Development team
- Work closely and autonomously with Developers and Product Managers to test and review online product enhancements to ensure flawless execution
- Contribute to maintenance of the iCapital Design System and Figma design component library
- Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements
- Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission
- Present work to all levels of the company with confidence
- When necessary, lead, coach, and mentor other designers on the team
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.