Risk Data Analyst
Posted on 8/23/2022
- Have a curious mind for solving complex questions
- Understand the underlying platform data and how it relates to fraud outcomes
- Be empathetic to the customer experience and impact of account actions
- Give recommendations for new fraud controls or platform guardrails
- Develop processes that drive towards automation
- Think in scale to develop data workflows that are flexible
- Help develop the tools that will keep our platform secure
Banking for startups
Mercury is on a mission to build a banking stack for startups. The company provides banking services and APIs for startups.
- Think actively: Question processes. Give thoughtful responses. Find the best way instead of going by how it’s always been done.
- Appreciate quality: Take pride in crafting a lasting product. Work with the best equipment. Invest in great things that improve your life.
- Be super helpful: Go above and beyond to solve problems. Exercise empathy. Deliver magic to customers and coworkers.
- Maximize efficiency: Minimize unnecessary meetings and management. Work together with others to get the job finished.
- Act with humility: Treat everyone with respect. Leave egos at the door.
- Focus on product: Ask yourself how the product can be better today than it was yesterday.