About G2 - Our People
G2 was founded to create a place where people will love to work. We strive to create meaning in work and provide more than just a job: a true calling. At the heart of our community and culture are our people. Our global G2 team comes from a wide range of backgrounds and experiences, and that’s what makes our G2 community strong and vibrant. We want everyone to bring their authentic selves to work, and we do this through our company and team events, our G2 Gives charitable initiatives, and our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs).
Our employee-led, leadership-supported ERGs celebrate the diversity of our team, foster inclusivity and belonging, and create a space to connect to each other. Through connections and understanding, we build a stronger and more dynamic global team and help every person reach their personal peak.
We support our employees by offering generous benefits, such as flexible work, ample parental leave, and unlimited PTO. Click here to learn more about our benefits.
About G2 - The Company
When you join G2, you join the global team behind the largest and most trusted software marketplace. Every month, 5.5 million people come to G2 to inform smarter software decisions based on honest peer reviews. Authenticity is our focus, and every day we help thousands of companies, and hundreds of employees, propel their potential. Ready for meaningful work that starts and ends with compassion and heart? You’ve come to the right place.
G2 is going through exciting growth! We’ve recently secured our Series D funding of $157 million, which will further allow us to grow and develop our product and people. Read about it here!
About G2’s Intern Program
G2’s Intern Program is back for the third summer, and we’re excited to have it be the biggest one yet! You’ll be paired with an Intern Mentor who will guide you through your internship and set you up for success. All interns will be invited to participate in Professional Development and Social events. The Program will close with G2’s Mid-Year Meetup celebration, a global Hybrid event where you’ll be able to meet the majority of our US-based teams.
G2’s 2023 Summer Intern Program will be a Hybrid 10 week program. Interns are expected to work out of our Downtown Chicago Headquarters Tuesday through Thursday.
- Program Duration: June 5 - August 11
- Hybrid - Required in-office Tues-Thurs, Remote Optional Mon & Fri
- The pay rate for this position is $19/hr.
- 40 hours/week
About The Role
As a member of the Marketing Operations team you’ll have the following main responsibilities with guidance from a MOps partner to:
- Help manage the Asana board and maintain organized up to date view of marketing ops progression towards key v2mom goals and project deliverables
- Support campaign operations projects for program launches for our partner teams like Rev Marketing, Partner Marketing, Events, etc.. Some of the key projects include:
Marketing systems management and documentation. Projects include:
- Weekly Email Reporting
- List Cleaning and uploads for third party campaigns
- Email Building in marketo using existing templates
- Creating UTMs for email campaigns, social, partners
- Miscellaneous Marketo Cleanup Projects
- Campaign report building in Salesforce
- Auditing Marketo health (API errors, misc errors with integrations, API call limits check, DB size checks)
- Marketo SFDC Sync status and resolving errors
- User management (Adding, removing users from marketing systems)
- Help in QA’ing data for reporting more proactively (ML reports specifically)
- Upkeep Bizible (add new channel info when needed, etc)
- Help with documentation of day to day processes and on key projects
- A rising Senior at an accredited college or university
- Attention to detail and concern for accuracy.
- Excellent organization skills (email, task management, follow-up)
- Self-motivated and able to work collaboratively and independently, delivering on assigned tasks and responsibilities.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Our Commitment to Inclusivity and Diversity
At G2, we are committed to creating an inclusive and diverse environment where people of every background can thrive and feel welcome. We consider applicants without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, genetic information, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, age, or marital, veteran, or physical or mental disability status. Learn more about our commitments here.