ABOUT THE ROLE
Covering the Texas market, you’ll identify and sell into larger, high-value accounts which include recruiting top-producing independent brokerages who are producing $100M+ in transaction volume per year. Your main goal will be to help independent business owners join Side and convey the benefits of our offering.
This role is consultative in nature; your job will be to understand the brokerage’s existing systems, processes, and resources and then create an economic benefit model as to how their business would be better off leveraging Side’s innovation, service and support platform. Your learnings and feedback will be instrumental in helping Side internal business functions such as; onboarding, product development and customer success scale this enormous business opportunity. If you have experience in and a passion for fast-paced, progressive work environments where you get to create solutions rather than simply execute them, then this could very well be the role and company for you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts by cold-calling and professional networking
- Build productive long lasting relationships that continue to pay dividends through trusted references in your market
- Be relentless about meeting personal and team sales targets
- Research accounts and follow through on sales leads while developing a strategic territory business plan
- Working with Side leadership to sell at the most strategic level and implementing a definitive strategy to showcase our value proposition to independent brokerages, large teams and unique real estate business models
- Keep an up-to-date understanding of a dynamic real estate industry and local market
WHAT WOULD MAKE YOU A STRONG FIT FOR THE ROLE?
- 8-10+ years of full-cycle sales experience (commercial or enterprise)
- Real estate industry knowledge and domain expertise is a plus
- A proven hunter and closer
- Strong top of the funnel engagement skills
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Experience working withSalesforce.com or similar CRM
- Creative sale techniques and pipeline management
- A passionate influential sales style
- Success positioning and selling on benefits instead of feature/function
- Strong communication, collaboration, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, highly confident, and driven
- Remote Salary Range: $180,000 OTE
- Equity options
- Best-in-class benefits, including 100% healthcare coverage (medical, vision and dental)
- Flexible PTO
- $1,000/year for learning and development
- Pet friendly environment
At Side, we believe everyone should own their path.
Side is the only real estate brokerage platform that helps top-producing agents, teams, and independent brokerages create and grow their own boutique companies — without the cost, time, or risk of operating a brokerage.
Side’s goal is to create and power thousands of agent-owned local real estate brands that serve the needs of their clients and communities better than anyone else. We’re pursuing this goal by building proprietary, best-in-class transaction management technology and providing premier support services (including brand creation, business guidance, and legal coverage) to our exceptional partner agents.
Side is backed by over $300 million in funding from top-tier venture capital firms, including Coatue Management, Tiger Global Management, and D1 Capital Partners. The company was named a Most Innovative Company of 2022 by Fast Company and 2021 Company of the Year by Inman News, the real estate industry’s leading publication.
Side is dedicated to working with the highest skilled people from the most inclusive talent pool feasible. We maintain that diversity in all aspects leads to positive change, solutions and innovation for our customers and career fulfillment for our employees. All qualified individuals are encouraged to apply!
Side uses the E-Verify employment verification program.
Our stewardship of the data of many of our customers means that a background and DRE license check is required to join Side. We will, nonetheless, consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in accord with applicable law, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.