Payment Compliance Associate
Posted on 7/29/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Ability to file state regulated Currency Transaction Reports (CTRs) as required by various state boards
- Ability to work with both internal and external legal and compliance teams
- Availability to work flexible hours that include nights and weekends
- Ability to learn and adapt to changing software
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on writing skills
- Effective communication with various business stakeholders and teammates
- Versed in the Compliance and Payments space
- Experience filing CTRs
- Knowledge of MS Office and/or Google Suite
- Experience with payment providers (PayPal, Venmo, Trustly, credit card processing)
- Trustworthy: Has shown they can be relied upon to stay consistent with department processes and standards, as well as sensitive customer information
- Use technical ability to learn our internal admin systems, review accounts, and resolve issues
- Willingness to jump in and get your hands dirty during high volume times
- Licensure: Must pass required licensing as mandated by various state racing and casino regulatory bodies. Failure to be licensed or retain licensure will result in termination of employment
- Understanding of Anti-Money Laundering detection methods and regulations
Fantasy sports and online U.S. sportsbook
Fanduel is on a mission to make sports more exciting. The company provides a daily fantasy sports platform with a range of game types for players with a guaranteed prize pool for the winners.
- From peer-to-peer learning to industry conferences, there are a number of ways to develop your career
- From your head to your toes we’ve got you covered with our 100% health insurance coverage
- We keep a well-stocked supply of snacks and refreshments to keep you going throughout the day
- Flexible hours and vacation scheduling let you work when you’re at your best
- We provide the latest tech and equipment, you get the job done
- We’re not just a company, we’re a collective. And we’re not just coworkers, we’re a community.
- We’re an all-hands-on-deck crew of dreamers, doers, thinkers, makers, builders, breakers, and rebuilders.
- We value teamwork above all else.
- We believe that diversity and inclusiveness are at the core of any good team.
- Passion for building a product our customers will love, passion for being the best in our field, and passion for our own people.