Senior Software Engineer -Search/Home (Remote Eligible)
Posted on 4/19/2022
Austin, TX, USA
Google Cloud Platform
- 5+ years software development experience
- 2+ years web application development
- Experience building highly scalable, high availability application
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S. on an ongoing basis
- BS in Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of Microservices in AWS or Google Cloud Platform
- Experience with Elasticsearch, Memcached, NoSQL data stores or similar technologies
- Experience building REST based APIs
- Experience with infrastructure and CI/CD tools such as Terraform, Gitlab, etc
- Familiarity with SaaS apps
- Participate in the entire development life cycle, from concept to release
- Implement new features and improve the ones we have already built
- Build containerized Java services hosted in AWS
- Build and maintain integrations with the big players in tech: Amazon Web Services, Google, Salesforce.com, Box, Microsoft, PayPal and others
- Participate in all phases of quality assurance and defect resolution
Cloud-based collaboration platform
Smartsheet's mission is to empower anyone to drive meaningful change - for themselves, their businesses and even for the world.
- Health and wellness benefits - From sick days to mental health services, we support you. We provide company-sponsored comprehensive healthcare coverage and well-being benefit programs so you can take care of your whole self.
- Time away - We want you to find time for what matters to you. We offer a variety of programs so you can recharge and reconnect, including paid time off for company holidays, vacation, volunteering, military leave, and parental bonding.
- An investment in your future - We help you plan for the dreams you’re working toward. We offer every employee competitive pay, retirement contributions, stock awards, and an employee stock purchase program.
- Perks and discounts - It's the details that make life easier. From discount programs and an allowance for work-related expenses, to medical concierge (U.S. only) and caregiver services, we help set you up for success both at work and outside of it.
- An inclusive environment - We strive to foster a culture of belonging that is rooted in respect for all people. We believe that by celebrating diversity of voices and experiences, and by creating equitable opportunities for our team, customers, and communities, we enable people to do and be their best.
- Continuous learning - We know that when you’re growing, so are we. That's why we provide opportunities to develop on the job through internal mobility, virtual learning, and a variety of development programs.
- Value-driven culture - We don’t just talk the talk. Our award-winning culture stems from having a core set of values that are lived daily from the top down.
- Meaningful impact - Smartsheet helps employees achieve more by providing a supportive, respectful culture that pushes its people to excel and innovate.
- Investing in employees - From wide-ranging benefits to on-site development programs, Smartsheet is truly invested in its employees' well-being — both in and outside of the workplace.