Mechanical Design Engineer
Posted on 2/1/2022
Alameda, CA, USA
- AS degree with 5 years of mechanical design experience or BS in Mechanical Engineering with 3+ years of relevant industry experience
- Strong understanding of engineering principles, familiar with DFM/DFA and FMEA guidelines and practices
- Solidworks proficiency
- Experience with Solidworks PDM
- Hands on experience in maintaining GD&T, tolerance analysis, material selection
- Practical knowledge of manufacturing processes: Machining, sheet metal, injection molding, welding, rapid prototyping
- Creative and resourceful
- Excellent writing and presentation skills
- 2-3 years of medical devices design and development experience
- SolidWorks PDM or XPLM administration
- Integration of engineering files and bill of materials into ERP and/or PLM systems
- Experience in static, dynamic, linear and nonlinear Finite Element Analysis for parts and assemblies
- Work on the current and the next generation MRI systems
- Create and manage Solidworks CAD models, drawings and assemblies in a PDM system environment
- Prepare, conduct and participate in design reviews
- Prototype, assemble, and test design
- Communicate with suppliers on a technical basis to ensure a quality product
- PDM CAD Administration. Assisting engineers with PDM and engineering documentation control related issues
- Bill of Materials generation and maintenance
- Prepare and release process Engineering Change Orders (ECO), ECN/ECR
Promaxo is commercializing customer-centric MRI systems and robotic guidance tools for live diagnosis and treatment in a physician's office.
- Community Activties
- Time Away
Company Core Values
- Integrity: We are committed to always doing the right thing and delivering on our promises.
- Transparency: We believe in transparency and open communication at all times.
- Results: With a can-do attitude, we love delivering results for investors, patients and healthcare providers.
- Responsibility: As resposible corporate citizens, we aim to do our part by improving quality of care for patients while reducing healthcare costs.
- Quality: We will develop and manufacture reproducible and high quality products.