Director – Customer Marketing
Updated on 9/21/2022
- Develop a best-in-class team that deeply understands and empathizes with the customers that Assurance serves
- Be a customer champion, infusing customer obsession and customer-centric thinking throughout the organization
- Use customer insights to inform company strategy and direction
- Partner with key marketing stakeholders, including content and lifecycle marketing, on key customer-facing campaigns and initiatives
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 8+ years of marketing experience in a discipline that is highly customer centric such as customer marketing, product marketing, customer experience or audience marketing Preference is for B2C experience, but any marketer who has a track record of deep customer empathy will be successful
- Built and developed teams, both in person and remote
- Run customer research and developed customer segmentations and personas
- Been instrumental in the planning and development of customer solutions and experiences based on customer needs
- Demonstrated success in managing external vendors and agencies
- Worked in both small/startup and large/established companies
Personalized approach to insurance
Assurnace is on a mission to protect and improve the personal and financial health of all consumers. The company operates a platform that utilizes data-driven decisions to help personalize the experience of buying insurance.
- Top-Notch Health Benefits - Our insurance includes comprehensive medical, dental, vision, plus we offer Weekly Wellness Sessions to help reduce stress and improve focus.
- Competitive Compensation - Our salaries are competitive and many include a bonus plan. All employees get access to a 401K so you can invest in financial wellness.
- Time When You Need It - We offer generous vacation time. We also offer 16 weeks of paid parental leave.
- Unmatched Growth Opportunities - Advance your career rapidly with leadership development training, coaching, and a culture of candid feedback and internal promotion.
- Career Development - Never stop learning with access to continuing education opportunities like Assurance 101 and Assurance University.
- Day-to-day Your Way - Create a comfortable home office with a company laptop and peripherals provided. We also offer commuter benefits for those coming to an office.
- Humble Collaborators - We leave ego at the door and work together to apply data towards big impact for our customers, our employees, and all stakeholders.
- Persevering - We’re audacious in our pursuit of the best version of ourselves and seek others who share a similar hunger for personal growth and success.
- Authentic - We always operate with integrity, knowing that our peers and customers are counting on us to do the right thing and make the world a better place while we’re at it.
- Calculated Decision Makers - We leverage data to guide our decisions, and don’t fear failure as long as we learn from it, remain adaptive, and ultimately turn opportunity into something amazing.