Medical Science Liaison/Sr. Medical Science Liaison - Enterprise Partnership Channels - Great...
Posted on 4/19/2022
Remote • United States
- Advanced scientific degree (MD, PharmD, PhD or equivalent degree) with experience in oncology, genomics, diagnostics, cfDNA-based applications, or similar applied medical fields strongly preferred
- Minimum of 2-4 years of external-facing industry experience in a diagnostics or pharmaceutical Medical Affairs setting; prior experience with the introduction of a new clinical product is highly desired
- Advanced knowledge of the biotechnology, diagnostics, and pharmaceutical industry
- Ability to apply advanced knowledge of GRAIL's product specifications
- Ability to work independently and remotely while maintaining a strong teamwork ethic
- Flexible to changes in a dynamic corporate environment
- Multi-dimensional in abilities to work on simultaneous tasks in a high-paced environment
- Strong problem-solving skills, good attention to detail, time management skills
- Learning mindset, open to training and becoming an expert across customer typesE
- Excellent communication and presentation skills; exhibits professional maturity, confidence, and competence
- Highly developed written skills, the ability to produce documents for dissemination both inside and outside the organization for presentations, technical briefs
- Ability to elicit and answer clinical questions in groups ranging from individuals to larger didactic roundtables and meetings
- Ability to address high-level experts in the scientific field at company-sponsored events and scientific conferences
- Extensive travel required up to 3-4 days per week to meet with KOLs, attend physician education talks and conferences, including specialty society scientific meetings (will require some weekend work). Travel is estimated to be approximately 60%
- Develop and/or maintain strong, collaborative working relationships with key specialist physicians, KOLs, and decision makers in health care systems, employer groups, advocacy organizations, and national/regional professional societies to promote understanding and appropriate use of GRAIL's products
- Provide clinical support to Enterprise Partnerships business channel to educate decision makers on the clinical value, utility, and safe/effective use of GRAIL's products
- Maintain clinical, scientific, and technical expertise related to GRAIL's products and pipeline, and cancer diagnostic guidelines
- Support diagnostic specialists with appropriate and compliant materials for Galleri post-cancer signal detected patient journey
- Participate in local, regional, and national meetings in support of all scientific and medical objectivesSummarize and communicate complex medical messages to enable clear and concise understanding by both external audiences and partners within GRAIL
- Critically review and educate key personnel on relevant new publications and research findings
- Assist the Medical Director(s) and/or Director of MSLs in agenda planning and meeting facilitation of Scientific Advisory Board(s) and conducting Speaker Trainings as needed
- Provide monthly activity reports to summarize field activities and field medical intelligence (including that of competitor products and new products in development) that would advise internal programs and strategies, along with tracking key performance indicators
- Engage in continuous learning, actively attend and participate in upskilling training programs, utilize appropriate resources to stay current with the scientific literature (e.g., conducting regular literature searches), participating in various internal and external clinical and scientific education programs, meetings, presentations and other forums that provide in-depth clinical and operational expertise and insights regarding GRAILs products, overall therapeutic area(s), as well as business related topics relevant to the therapeutic area(s)
- Fluent in the value-based scientific information associated with GRAILs products from the perspective of payers or others making population-based care decisions
- Function as the primary clinical resource to the Enterprise Partnerships business channel & Marketing teams with participation in account director training, medical updates, scientific presentations, journal clubs, teleconferences, and meetings as requested
- Support investigator sponsored trials
Designs cancer screening tests
GRAIL's mission is to detect cancer early, when it can be cured. They are working to change the trajectory of cancer mortality and bring stakeholders together to adopt innovative, safe, and effective technologies that can transform cancer care.
- Outstanding People - Join a team of passionate and dedicated professionals, committed to collaboration, education, and proactive problem-solving.
- Strong Compensation - We offer competitive salaries and savings plans to provide for long-term financial planning.
- Complete Health Coverage - Take advantage of comprehensive health coverage, with medical, dental and vision, to keep you and your family healthy.
- Work-Life Balance - Make everyday life more manageable with flexible time off – we trust you to do great work and take time for yourself.
- Grit - We are determined and resilient because patients are counting on us.
- Respect - We value diversity and challenge each other respectfully.
- Accountability - We own our decisions and keep our commitments.
- Integrity - We adhere to our principles of humility, transparency, and rigor.
- Leadership - We make each other better by making leadership everyone’s responsibility