Product Marketing Specialist
Posted on 8/2/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- 2-3 years' experience in product marketing or similar discipline at a SaaS company, preferably in the sales or mar-tech space
- Proven ability to work with product and go-to-market teams to bring new products and services to market
- Exceptional written and verbal storytelling ability, including synthesizing insights and ideas into simple, succinct narratives
- Strong ability to understand complex considerations and then frame in a simple manner to drive collective understanding, alignment, and decision-making
- Experience using customer, competitive and market intelligence to inform product roadmap and GTM strategy
- Ability to engage audiences through incredible storytelling
- Develop a deep understanding of the buying audience through research focusing on buyer needs and the purchasing decision process
- Create audience-centric messaging, positioning, and value propositions for various product areas, highlighting unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors
- Create engaging, audience-centric content and source materials
- Contribute to product launches within the product area from ideation and planning to launch to post-launch growth
- Research and create audience-centric messaging, positioning and value propositions for product areas that highlight unique strengths and clearly differentiates from competitors
- Oversee product launches within product areas including creating market requirements, launch plan, collateral; and partnering cross-functionally to drive execution of marketing, enablement, and adoption/growth
- Serve as market-facing subject matter expert (SME) for the product area and interface with sales enablement, industry analysts, customers, and prospects
- Partner closely with sales enablement and content teams to develop sales materials, including pitch decks, datasheets, battlecard, etc
- Conduct comprehensive user research and definition of buyer personas to properly package our products and inform internal stakeholders
Global sales enablement solution
Seismic helps marketing and sales teams fulfill their promise to drive revenue together.
- Generous paid parental leave - Paid time off for moms and dads to spend time bonding with their new bundle of joy.
- End-of-year paid recharge week - Our global offices shut down, allowing us all to unwind while we gear up for the new year ahead.
- High performance bonus incentives - Employees are rewarded on a semi-annual basis for their awesome contributions to Seismic.
- Global company meet-ups - An annual meet-up in sunny San Diego for a week of bonding, learning, and fun.
- Financial growth