Posted on 3/22/2022
Houston, TX, USA • Texas, USA • Remote
- The role will hunt and manage accounts in Minnesota
- 2-5 years of full cycle sales experience with preferably an emphasis on database (SQL & NoSQL), ETL, business intelligence, analytics SAAS/SW technologies
- Proven ability to independently manage, develop, and close new client relationships
- Experience hitting quota of $1m+ of ARR per year and experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week
- A track record of success in driving consistent activity, pipeline development and quota achievement
- Experience determining customer requirements and presenting appropriate solutions
- Pro-active, independent thinker with high energy/positive attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and relationship management skills
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced startup environment
- BA/BS required
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, and positive attitude with a passion for building customer relationships and closing new business opportunities. The TM's must have the confidence and ability to negotiate and close agreements with Clients and support new customers through our on-boarding process. You are driven to exceed performance objectives
- You are excited about being positioned right in the middle of the exploding cloud based economy and to develop and maintain a highly desired knowledge of Snowflakes solutions. Understanding of the Cloud application/computing space along with familiarity with data warehouse or analytic technologies
- You are familiar with solution-based approach to selling, have experience managing a complex sales process and possess excellent presentation and listening skills, organization and contact management capabilities
- Experience selling software or cloud based applications to the Enterprise is desired
- Identify and expand on assigned territory, meet and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities
- Deliver presentations and demonstrations highlighting the advantages, features, and functions of Snowflake
- Oversee the entire sales cycle while collaborating closely with cross functional teams including sales engineering, professional services, marketing and legal
- Be the trusted advisor to the customer by understanding their existing and future IT roadmap to drive Snowflake's solution
- Ongoing account management to work with current customers to drive consumption and expansion of business
- Work in a fast-paced innovative environment, take initiative to get stuff done, make an impact, try new things and work in a collaborative environment
- The estimated pay range for this role, if based in Colorado, is $104,800 • $131,000
- Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Snowflake's commission and equity plan
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences