Principal Mobile Engineer
Updated on 12/5/2023
Online community for diverse interests and discussions.
Reddit, Inc. is a leading company that fosters a vibrant and diverse online community with over 100,000 communities. With its user-driven content submission, voting, and commenting system, Reddit offers a unique platform for individuals to connect, share, and explore their interests. Joining Reddit means becoming part of a dynamic team that empowers users to dive into anything they are passionate about.
Data & Analytics
San Francisco, California
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 6%
1 year growth↑ 17%
2 year growth↑ 32%
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Minimum of 8 years experience with native mobile development
- Deep technical expertise with Swift or Kotlin
- Strong organizational skills, the ability to prioritize tasks and keep projects on schedule.
- BS degree in Computer Science, a similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience.
- Entrepreneurial spirit. You are self-directed, innovative, you build trust, and biased towards action in fast-paced environments.
- Excellent communication skills. You collaborate effectively with teams in a fully remote environment and discuss complex topics with technical and non-technical audiences with senior leadership.
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages; Java, Python, Go, Rust, C++ is a plus
- Additional knowledge around GraphQL, REST, HTTP basics, and the ability to design maintainable APIs is a plus.
- Work cross-functionally, collaborate and partner with product, design, and other engineering counterparts to execute on product and business strategy and build novel products and features that our users will love.
- Contribute to the full development cycle: technical design, development, test, experimentation, analysis, and launch. You’ll be reviewing code and design docs, giving feedback on product specs and mocks.
- Use you interpersonal skills to lead a team of thoughtful, fast-moving, enthusiastic, and motivated engineers. Set and define standards that improve developer workflows, recommend best practices, and help coach and mentor engineers on the team to further their professional development.
- Continuously learn and improve your technical and non-technical abilities.
- Software development experience in one or more general-purpose programming languages; Java, Python, Go, Rust, C++
- Additional knowledge around GraphQL, REST, HTTP basics, and the ability to design maintainable APIs