Posted on 9/1/2022
Remote • United States
- 10+ years of experience with financial systems applications with 4+ years of that time spent in leadership and people management roles
- Strong business acumen with excellent communication, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills in order to work effectively with management, vendors, and other functional teams
- Experience owning processes and delivering for one or multiple business partners
- Communication: Demonstrated an ability to influence business stakeholders. Can prepare and give robust presentations
- Proven ability to deal with ambiguity in a rapidly changing business environment, resolve problems and offer impacting solutions
- Deep understanding of the role of Finance in a fast maturing company
- Influence without authority while working cross functionally within and outside the organization
- Can manage multiple projects simultaneously using a mix of collaboration and leadership competencies
- Ability to architect and design end to end solutions by taking into account user needs and the overall technology landscape
- Bachelor's degree in role related field required
- Business Partnership: Influence outcomes in cross-functional settings often. Own relationships with partners while providing advice and guidance
- Project Management: Run large complex projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or makes the company more efficient
- Autonomy: Delivers and effectively prioritizes projects assigned with clear scope
- Work together with Finance partners to understand and define requirements, OKRs, and processes to drive strategic application efforts
- Work closely with audit, compliance and security teams to ensure the financial systems are compliant with SOX regulations, ITGC and security best practices, where applicable and required
- Work in collaboration with other IT professionals for extended project staffing and support
Account engagement platform
The 6sense Account Engagement Platform helps B2B organizations achieve predictable revenue growth by putting the power of AI, big data, and machine learning behind every member of the revenue team.
- Competitive Pay - We offer competitive market rate compensation.
- Medical, Dental & Vision - A wide range of medical options and 100% employer paid dental & vision.
- Open Vacation Policy - Take as much as you need. We’re a culture built on trust.
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - With up to $1,200 employer match.
- 11 Paid Holidays - In addition to our Open PTO Policy.
- Paid Parental Leave - Up to 12 weeks for eligible employees.
- Generous Fertility & Adoption Benefits - We support employees looking to grow their families.
- Parking & Transit - Up to $270 a month for parking or commuter assistance.
- EAP & Counseling - 5 free visits/year for financial planning, mental health, legal support, and more.
- Travel Protection - Emergency ticket, missing baggage, and prescription replacement.
- Disability Benefits - Short- and long-term disability insurance, provided by 6sense.
- Lifestyle/Learning & Development Stipend - Physical, mental, and financial wellness.
- Access to Udemy Training Library - 5,000+ courses across 75+ different categories.
- Work From Home Expense Reimbursement - Get the equipment you need (on us).
- Company-Wide All Hands Every 2 Weeks - Ask the executive team anything!
- Employee Recognition Program - Free gifts every year on your work anniversary.
- Always curious