Solution Excellence Consultant
Updated on 2/1/2023
Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Have at minimum an M.S. degree in a scientific discipline such as Biology, Chemistry, or a related field, with minimum 10 years of professional experience post-degree, preferably working in bioprocess development
- Have in-depth understanding of bioprocess development workflows generally adopted by biopharma, including but not limited to, strain and protein engineering, antibody and cell line development, fermentation and purification, high throughput screening, QA/QC
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, in guiding colleagues to adopt best practices
- Minimum 5 years working closely with technical solutions (software or instrument) strongly preferred
- Experience with process development software such as LIMS and LES preferred
- Demonstrated capacity to understand scientific processes, and craft solutions, based on product knowledge and industry best practices
- Have a support and creative mentality, and can create new content with a high attention to detail
- Ability to establish yourself as a trusted resource for solution consultants, and successfully collaborate with a diverse cross-functional team
- Evangelize internally on bioprocess development use cases and customer requirements, educate go-to-market teams and build teams, by sharing in-depth industry knowledge on process development
- Craft best-practice solutioning motions and solution assets, enabling scientific solution consultants (SSC) to successfully engage with bioprocess development customers, and grow Benchling's business
- Partner with the enablement team to develop technical training assets and drive global SSC success with bioprocess development customers
- Coach and lead SSCs through customer engagement on bioprocess development, to increase the impact of demonstrations that SSCs deliver to bioprocess development customers
- Support the technical needs of SSCs in high-velocity customer engagements with prompt response-times and just-in-time support
- Espouse Benchling's core leadership principles and cultural values
Cloud platform for life science R&D
Benchling's mission is to accelerate life science for the benefit of humanity. The company is building a modern R&D software for biotechnology research.
- Four months of fully paid parental leave
- 401(k) plan
- Remote working stipend
- Yearly company-wide retreat
- Monthly gym and wellness stipend
- Commuter benefits
- 100% premiums covered for health, dental, and vision
- Weekly company social events
- Flexible PTO and company-wide winter holiday shutdown
Company Core Values
- Build a Lever - We choose to build tools and infrastructure that will help others make world-changing innovations.
- Empower through Information - We believe that sharing information builds trust and enables better decision-making.
- Rely on Tenacity - Dreaming big isn’t enough. We must make the most of every day by bringing the highest level of determination to our work.
- Raise the Bar - We’re dedicated to creating a place where everyone feels challenged to improve.