Workday Configuration Analyst
Posted on 4/30/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
- You are an expert in Workday modules including but not limited to Core HCM, Advanced Compensation, Talent Management, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Learning, and Security
- You are a strong business thinker, able to use first principles to solve challenging business problems at their root level
- You are data-driven, able to analyze data with strong attention to detail and accuracy, and passionate about telling the story behind the data hence turning the data into configuration
- You are a self-motivated, rapid learner, excited about developing your analytical and problem-solving skills
- You are results-oriented, always evaluating whether our teams activities are achieving the desired, measurable impact
- You are an owner, always looking for opportunities to learn and better your work product
- You are comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced, continually changing team-oriented environment and able to manage multiple deadlines simultaneously
- You have a BA/BS degree in quantitative or business fields, or equivalent work experience
- You have 4+ years of work experience in HRIS implementation/configuration, Domestic and International, in a hypergrowth tech environment
- You have an analytical mindset and a People First mentality with demonstrated ability to work through complex, ambiguous problems using data and creating configuration solutions based on that data
- You have strong written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Play an integral role in the configuration, support, and success of Workday at DoorDash as we grow our existing businesses and enter new verticals, and additional countries
- Work fearlessly in uncovering underlying issues or business problems and turn those issues into solutions within Workday
- Identify, prioritize, and implement best practices from a solutions perspective for Workday based on gathered requirements
- Lead system configuration, testing, and deployment of assigned applications to meet requirements, timelines, and execution standards
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to ascertain and maintain the best possible configuration solution
- Provide production support to ensure superior operational response
- Create custom reports and dashboards to provide stakeholders with timely analytics and identify business trends
- Rigorously document system requirements and configuration to build operational excellence
- Ensure data integrity by understanding and identifying opportunities to improve, working closely with cross-functional teams
- Train end-users and peers on new processes and functionality as needed
- Help build data governance with a single source of truth requirements documentation execution
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.