Posted on 3/16/2023
Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Strong leadership and executive capabilities
- Assertive and collaborative with global business leaders, colleagues, and external stakeholders
- Knowledgeable in Enterprise Risk Management
- Knowledgeable of technology, business, and customer operations
- Proficient with business continuity planning, physical security, disaster recovery, and compliance
- Strong business acumen with an understanding of the data industry and market conditions
- Ability to contemplate worst-case scenarios while also suggesting various solutions and contingencies
- Analytical, change management, and communication skills
- Operational grasp of processes to include delivery, client-facing sales, client service, and regulatory issues
- Accounting and audit concerns include fraud and regulatory requirements (e.g. Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI, GDPR, etc)
- Ability to contend with disruptive and unexpected events that threaten to impair the firm
- Business Continuity Management standards for implementing and maintaining effective business continuity plans, systems, and processes, ISO 22301
- Personnel and employee risks including diversity, talent retention, and skill gap concerns
- Operating leader of the Global Enterprise Risk Management program (inclusive of working with cross-functional team to actively address key material risks and mitigation strategies)
- Operating leader of the Global Business Continuity program
- Deputy leader (process and execution) of Global Crisis Management
- Partnership with the Technology organization's Disaster Recovery plans (inclusive of mitigation strategies in a changing organization and marketplace)
- Partnership with business units and functional groups (e.g., Internal Audit, Finance, HR, Legal, Strategy, Technology, Cyber Security, International, Operations and Compliance) to address potential risks connected to business changes, acquisitions, product releases, and market evolution
- Prepare and maintain internal and external data gathering for risk indicators and reporting, including a perpetual enterprise risk register and quarterly Enterprise Risk Committee and Audit Committee materials
- Identify, evaluate, and implement tools and techniques to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of Enterprise Risk Management activities
Business intelligence products for companies
Dun & Bradstreet seeks to create a global network of trust enabling clients to turn uncertainty into confidence, risk into opportunity, and potential into prosperity. The company is building on its world-class data and analytics—Dun & Bradstreet Data Cloud—to deliver more data and deeper insights.
- Medical and Prescription Drug: Comprehensive coverage through a choice of a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan and Consumer Directed Health Plan (CDHP). The CDHP plan has a Health Savings Account (HSA) option. D&B contributes to the HSA each year.
- Dental: Insurance including preventive care, basic care, major care and orthodontia
- Vision: Coverage for routine eye exams and prescription lenses, frames and contact lenses
- Health Care Accounts: Set aside before-tax dollars to pay for eligible health care expenses. You can choose a Healthcare Flexible Spending Account (FSA) or Health Savings Account (HSA).
- Life Insurance: Company paid life insurance, as well as additional coverage including Basic, Supplemental, Spouse or Domestic Partner, and Child
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you suffer an accident that is fatal or dismembering
- Business Travel Accident Insurance: Benefit that provides a payment if you are injured or die as a result of an accident while traveling on Company-approved business
- Short-Term Disability (STD): Company provided benefit that offers you income protection for absence due to nonwork-related injury or illness
- Long-Term Disability (LTD): Coverage that picks up when your STD ends. It provides income protection if you become totally disabled and are unable to work after 180 days of continuous disability.
- Critical Illness Insurance: Insurance that is intended to supplement your medical and disability coverage. It provides a lump-sum benefit in the event you (or a covered family member) are diagnosed with a covered condition, such as cancer, heart attack, and more
- Hospital Indemnity Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you pay for costs in the event you (or a covered family member) are hospitalized.
- Accident Insurance: Provides a lump-sum benefit to help you (or a covered family member) pay for costs for a covered injury and related services
- 401(k) Plan: Retirement plan into which you can make before-tax, Roth and after-tax contributions; company match is available along with a wide range of investment options
- Personalized Planning & Advice (PP&A): Assistance with 401(k) investment decisions and financial wellness
- Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Set aside before-tax dollars to use towards eligible dependent child or adult care services
- Legal Insurance Plan: Insurance plan that provides you with prepaid legal services to help you address a wide range of legal matters (i.e. home purchase, will creation, small claims court, dispute with a home contractor, and much more)
- Home and Auto Insurance: Special group rates and discounts on protection of your home, car and other personal property
- Commuter Benefit: Pay for your commuting expenses through before-tax payroll deductions
- Pet Insurance: Plan that reimburses you for expenses incurred for covered services
- Vacation days: 20 days and you are eligible to earn more based on your years of service
- Holidays: 9 paid days that coincide with the national holidays when our US offices are closed, plus one floating holiday of your choice
- Volunteer Days: Two days per year to volunteer
- Unsick Day: One paid day off to visit the doctor when you are not sick
- Paid Maternity & Paternity Leave: Up to 16 weeks of paid leave for the primary caregiver, and up to 2 weeks of paid leave for the secondary caregiver
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP): Free confidential support, including access a network of professional counselors, and referrals on resources for everyday needs
- Adoption Assistance: Reimbursement for eligible expenses related to adopting a child
- Education Assistance: Provides financial assistance for outside education to enable team members to achieve greater results in their current position and/or to prepare team members for future assignments within Dun & Bradstreet
Company Core Values
- Data-Inspired - We’re passionate about the power of data. It’s at the heart of everything we do.
- Relentlessly Curious - We embrace the change in the world around us. We know it brings new problems to solve, new things to learn and new ways to grow.
- Inherently Generous - We succeed by helping others succeed. We openly share our time and talent, and we confidently welcome the help of others.