Senior Financial Data Analyst
Posted on 8/3/2022
- Sprinklr is seeking a Financial Data Analyst to provide initiative-taking support, analysis, and mentorship to the revenue team
- The ideal candidate is a collaborative individual who is enthusiastic about data driven analytics, insights, and decision-making
- This position will be responsible for preparing critical financial reporting that will serve as summary information for leadership and senior leadership and for compiling analytical reports that will advise and enable the company to make sound decisions
- Must have the strive to build effective and scalable analytical solutions to address challenges and drive efficiencies
- This role will perform analytical deep dives focusing on revenue reporting, data, and assess analytics needs
- Effective collaboration and communication skills are paramount to the success of this position as you will be charged with working across multiple internal teams
- Run and analyze data using tools such as Excel, SQL, and/or other business intelligence tools
- Perform sophisticated analysis of datasets, build accurate data maps, and conduct regular data validation
- Prepare and review relevant financial analyses, metrics, and dashboards in addition to crafting new financial/business reporting packages
- Function as an analyst and business partner to model, design, and build business solutions
- Communicate required database needs and changes to systems architects and admins
- Support the implementation and own the data conversion / mapping of a new revenue recognition system
- Maintain and detail current and new system process flows
- Support the Revenue Recognition team with ad-hoc analysis, as necessary
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and critical thinking skills with the ability to quickly grasp and apply analytical concepts
- Ability to work independently & collaboratively in a time-oriented environment, building and encouraging partnerships with operations, sales, success, services, FP&A and management
- Self-directed, work with minimum supervision and function in a fast-paced work environment. Proven track record as a business analyst, data analyst, or statistical analyst, including tried experience in supporting a Finance or Accounting team
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Accounting/Finance/Business or related fields
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel is vital, including ability to build automated Excel models from scratch (e.g., power pivots, VLOOKUP's, index matches, etc.); with VBA and Marco coding required
- Experience working with large data sets vital
- Proficiency in SQL or Access
- Data visualization/BI experience a plus
- Strong interpersonal and verbal & written communication skills
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
Company Core Values
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.