JADC2 Program Manager
Tactical Data Networks
Posted on 3/22/2023
Washington, DC, USA
- Must hold an active TS/SCI
- Must not have any conflict of Interest
- Willingness to travel 25% (CCMD & Component unit locations and various CONUS locations)
- Serve as a subject matter expert for multi-tactical data link and joint data network interfaces for Anduril's Lattice and Joint Operating System (JOS) software
- Responsible for successful deployment and integration of JOS/Lattice onto existing Multi-Tactical Data Link Networks (MTNs) across Combatant Commands (CCMDs), Components, Joint Task Forces (JTFs), and other units
- Advise and guide the Mission Software Engineer and Product teams in the development of specific integrations to existing military standards, MTNs, and interacting with tools such as the Link Monitoring and Management Tool (LMMT)
- Support exercises, events, and demonstrations with onsite preparation and coordination to ensure to successful use of JOS and Lattice at these units
- Develop and contribute to new methods and processes supporting joint dynamic targeting and command and control across disparate networks, weapons systems, and classification levels to address the most pressing problems presented by future threats and conflicts
- Have had experience as a Joint Interface Control Officer (JICO) and a Joint Data Network Officer (JDNO)
- Familiarity with Weapon Systems
- Familiarity Fires/ISR/Exercise Planning
- Familiarity with tools such at JTIDS, MIDS, AGILE, BOSS, GCCS, and LMMT
Technology products for defense & national security
Anduril's mission is to transform US & allied military capabilities with advanced technology.
- Full Family Health Coverage
- 16 Weeks Paid Leave for All Caregivers
- Family Planning & Support
- Incentivized Time Off
- Mental Health Resources
- Financial Planning
- Unlimited Provisions
- Professional Development
Company Core Values
- Impact - Everyone at Anduril has the ability to be a catalyst. You will be encouraged to make your mark from day 1 and be supported every day after.
- Autonomy - Self-motivation is a key component to success. We encourage you to cultivate your ideas, and show, don’t tell. We’re ready whenever you are.
- Speed - We move incredibly fast and welcome people who embrace the quick-paced nature of our work. It is not uncommon for an idea on a Monday to be a prototype by Friday. We ship in weeks, not years.
- Culture - Our team is a collective of intelligent and curious individuals who share the common goal of creating a safer tomorrow - and living balanced, fulfilled lives while doing so.