, United Kingdom
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↓ -10%
2 year growth↑ 50%
- Aspiring entrepreneur
- Interest in marketing
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Data analysis skills
- Planning email marketing campaign calendar
- Sending and replying to emails to high-level individuals
- Working on the entire email marketing process
- Researching new ideas and themes for email marketing
- Data analysis and interpretation
- Experience in start-up environment
- Experience with email marketing
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
Are you looking for a 4-month internship starting as soon as possible? We have good news for you.
If you are an aspiring entrepreneur, looking for an internship in a fast-paced company, this would be your opportunity of being part of our marketing department at Private Equity Insights.
Private Equity Insights is the world’s leading Private Equity community. We connect and develop more than 240,000 investment professionals across the world, through our platforms, which include conferences, webinars, magazines and news reports.
Private Equity Insights is part of United Media (https://www.united-media.com/) which focuses on building large scale industry media and conferences products in sectors such as insurance, HR, private equity, retail, etc. As of today, we have organically launched 8 media companies and acquired one.
Day-to-day you may be:
- You will help plan the email marketing campaign calendar with the overall marketing plan.
- Send and reply to emails to high-level executives, politicians, celebrities and much more.
- Work on the entire email marketing process, from initial planning (briefing the copy and creative teams) to email creation in our email service.
- You will need to be creative in your research of new ideas and themes, as well as collaborate with other teams, to ensure that each month is exciting and relevant for the customer.
- Data analysis; extracting the correct data for analysis, and ability to interpret and relay the data.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high performing team as well as with the founder of our company, Mads Faurholt.
- Opportunity of having a real impact - You’ll be getting operational experience in a start-up where both your work and the results are highly tangible and matter to the business.
- Inspiration and guidance - A chance to work closely with our high performing team.
- Invaluable transferable skills - boost your interpersonal, research, organisation, outreach and project management skills through experience.
- Travel opportunity: You would be joining our conferences abroad.
- Unlimited growth potential in our companies - we strongly believe in and have a track record of promoting internally.
As soon as possible.
Monday - Friday we work from our office (next to Victoria station) and do not offer remote work.