Software Engineering Summer Internship
Posted on 3/27/2023
Quality Assurance (QA)
- Language: Java, Groovy, Kotlin
- Database: PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, MongoDB
- Front End: Vue/Vue3
- Microservices: Spring Boot
- Data Streaming: Kafka
- Source Code Control: Git
- Container Orchestration: Kubernetes
- Working towards a degree in related field and/or equivalent work experience
- Partners with the full-time engineers to build necessary APIs and Front-ends
- Partners with QA Engineers to ensure and enforce software quality
- Works with stakeholders to create and deliver all the awesome things
Cloud commerce marketplace
Pax8's mission is to grow their customers' business
- Medical, dental, and vision (most plans covered at 100%)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid holidays and Extended Holiday Program
- Flexible vacation and paid sick time
- Military, parental, and family care leave
- 401(k) with company match
- Bonus program
- Employer-paid life insurance, short-term, and long-term disability
- Home-office allowance
- Transportation benefits
- Pet adoption reimbursement
Company Core Values
- Innov8 - Creating an environment of curiosity and intentionality to find new answers and creative solutions. Using diverse thought and experiences to fuel new ideas and create innovative approaches. Empowered to challenge the status quo and encouraged to take risks.
- Elev8 - Creating a space of trust, value, and safety as we look to support and lift others, ourselves, and the work. Developing a supportive and collaborative culture and investing in the ongoing development of knowledge and skills – enhancing our abilities, self-esteem, and confidence to take on new challenges.
- Advoc8 - Being an active champion for your team, colleagues, and all of Pax8, ensuring everyone’s contributions are seen and recognized. Promoting a culture of continuous support, where praise is openly given, shared, and received. Allowing all voices to be heard and working together to achieve greater success and impactful results.
- Celebr8 - Recognizing the personal and professional accomplishments of each individual, team, and Pax8 as a whole. Celebrating the contributions of team members and their unique backgrounds, experiences, and skills. Appreciating that we gain knowledge, insight, and progress through failure, enabling us to constantly evolve.