Machine Learning and Data Analytic Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Jose, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Masters or PhD in computer science, computer engineering, applied mathematics or related field with a focus on machine learning or data analytic
- Experience building, training, and optimizing neural networks
- Hands-on expertise with one or more Deep Learning frameworks (Pytorch, Tensorflow, etc)
- Experience with C++
- Familiarity with modern software development tools for source code control, unit testing, automated build, test, and deployment
- Experience with Python
- Experience building, training, and optimizing machine learning algorithms
- Study, research, prototype, validate technologies and solutions using machine learning, deep learning to classify and analyze real time data to create user or system behaviors model
Electric vehicles company
Nio's mission is to shape a joyful lifestyle by offering premium smart electric vehicles and being the best user enterprise. NIO is committed to a more environmentally friendly future in which improved smart electric car technologies, coupled with a better car ownership experience, will drive increased appreciation and adoption of smart electric cars, leading to a more sustainable future for the planet.
- Insurance, Health & Wellness
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Work From Home
- Reduced or Flexible Hours
- Paid Vacation, Sick Days, Holidays, and Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Program
- Discounted Gym Membership
- Professional Development Opportunities
- Vision - Look beyond the past experience to explore innovative ways with no fear of failure.
- Action - Take initiative by doing more to achieve company objectives.
- Care - Be supportive of your co-workers to successfully get the work done on time.
- Honesty - Keep your word and follow through on commitments made to others.