Commercial Payment Services Risk Management
Posted on 2/8/2023
Salt Lake City, UT, USA • Frisco, TX, USA • Claymont, DE...
- 8+ years of credit and risk payments experience working at a sponsor bank or managing the sponsor bank relationship for a sponsored entity, ISO or payment facilitator
- Experience with bank sponsorship on site audit processes
- Understanding of Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover rules and regulations
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage new policies, procedures and teams
- Experience working directly with sponsored entities
- Expertise in counterparty risk management
- Experience in creating and managing credit and risk policies
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Sponsor bank experience
- Hands-on analytical skills
- A clear commitment to operating to the letter and spirit of regulatory and risk parameters
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline
- Manage end-to-end Risk Management for CPS, closely partnering with Galileo (processor) where applicable
- Upfront diligence reviews including all credit and risk policy review and approvals
- Ongoing counterparty risk monitoring
- Underwriting reviews and shadow underwriting of sponsored entities
- Establish individual volume limits for entities being sponsored by SoFi Bank
- Ongoing risk monitoring and reviews to measure compliance with SoFi's Risk Management Policies
- Attend monthly calls with each sponsored entity to review key portfolio metrics
- Create and present internal portfolio key metric reporting
- In partnership with SoFi's Analytics Center of Excellence, develop adequate tracking and reporting and present findings to Monthly Credit Committee and Bank Enterprise Risk Committee where applicable
- Periodic remote and on-site reviews
- Establish and lead monthly portfolio review meetings with Galileo and other partners
- Lead strategic thinking for the evolution of the service line in terms of clients, use cases, and product features, in collaboration with the broader team. This will include a “living” roadmap for future use cases and product/feature enhancements
Lender and financial services provider
SoFi’s mission is to help people reach financial independence to realize their ambitions.
- You’re taken care of. SoFi employees receive comprehensive health, vision, dental, life insurance, and disability benefits—as well as flexible time off, fitness, fertility, and family planning options.
- Realize your ambitions. We want to help our employees achieve financial freedom, just like our members. That’s why we contribute $200 per month toward your student loans to help pay down your debt—plus free financial classes.
- Never stop learning. We offer frequent training, mentorship opportunities, and leadership programs to develop our people. We also cover tuition costs for approved programs, up to $5,250 per year.
Company Core Values
- Put our members’ interests first.
- Run after problems.
- Embrace diversity. Everyone should feel welcome, included and able to contribute.
- Get to the truth and make principle-based decisions.
- Make your footprint bigger than your foot.
- Do the right thing. If you’re not sure, do the harder thing.
- Set ambitious goals, be gritty, be accountable.
- Take care of other people and help them grow.
- Iterate, learn, innovate.
- Be SoFi missionaries.
- …and don’t forget to smile.