Binance Accelerator Programme
Posted on 3/15/2023
- Experience working in banking, financial services, fintech or tech sector
- Experience working in audit, risk, compliance, legal or finance
- Strong interest in crypto and genuine enthusiasm for the crypto mission
- Basic understanding of crypto concepts (e.g. blockchain)
- Strong organizational skills, as well interpersonal and communication skills
- Support the embedding of management's Group-wide Internal Control Environment (ICE) Framework, advising on Process Controls, Entity Level Controls, IT Application Controls and IT General Controls
- Support internal readiness assessments for Service Organisation Control (SOC) 1 and 2 reports (both Type I and II), supporting the global business' operations, reporting and compliance objectives
- Support the development and delivery of a first line management testing model, including the annual scoping approach and ongoing process and control design and operating effectiveness assessments
- Build strong working relationships with the central and local functions (e.g. Finance, Operations, HR, IT) to ensure sufficient and effective controls are in place across key processes and applications
- Perform risk assessments and walkthroughs, supporting management in the preparation / updating of process flows, descriptions and risk control matrices in accordance with ICE criteria
- Identify potential gaps and support management in the design, monitoring and reporting of remediation plans to address any control issues
- Work closely with Internal Audit to understand high risk areas and provide support to management in addressing audit observations
- Actively participate in the design and implementation of the global risk management framework
- Assist with audit readiness, policy management, SOX compliance and other special projects
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.