Strategic Partner Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA • Sunnyvale, CA, USA
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in a results-driven sales, account management, or business development role
- You have world-class people, sales, and trust-based skills
- You have a deep love of amazing food, restaurants, and the desire to consistently provide an exceptional experience to stakeholders and customers, both internally and externally
- You manage your time and prioritize for efficient impact
- You have strong communication skills including active listening, as well as the ability to consistently keep colleagues, team members and other key stakeholders aligned
- You have familiarity with data tools like Tableau or Google Sheets
- Drive core business results by actively growing DoorDash existing, premium local partners
- Build strong relationships through proactive engagement and account management, serving as a primary point-of-contact for business owners
- Strategically optimize all aspects of our partners' experience and performance across DoorDash's suit of products
- Help facilitate merchant-facing special initiatives that drive value to the overall DoorDash enterprise
- Achieve and consistently exceed quarterly business goals
- Collaborate closely with Business, Product, Operations, Support and Marketing teams to analyze and solve partner needs, communicate best practices, and inform our business and product roadmap
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
Company Core Values
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.