Central Strategic Insights
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- Bachelor's degree in Psychology, Anthropology, Human-Computer Interaction, or a related discipline plus 5 years of relevant research experience (an advanced degree can account for 1 to 2 years of experience depending on Master's or PhD)
- Broad experience in a quantitative and qualitative research methods including conducting interviews and performing survey research with deep expertise in at least one of these areas
- Experience conducting research to answer product or portfolio strategy questions
- Experience synthesizing & socializing research results and distilling results into impactful recommendations for product leadership
- Trusted to operate independently regardless of structure, owns larger problems/projects/workstreams
- Work as part of a central team to studying the global gaming audience and the audiences of Riot games across the portfolio to inform portfolio and product strategy across all of our games
- Construct, organize, and execute studies and surveys across a variety of methods designed to answer business and product strategy questions
- Partner with analysts, researchers, and designers to generate insights and frameworks that'll inform the strategic direction of various games
- Be an effective advocate for players and provide strategic guidance about their wants, needs, and behaviors
- Provide strategic insights to test teams' assumptions and inform their actions
- Share your results with other Rioters in clear, illustrative presentations
- Mentor other researchers, helping them learn from your own experiences
- 2+ years doing research specifically in the games industry
- 2+ years of experience working directly with senior executives (includes clients)
- Familiarity with basic statistical methods for data analysis (regressions, correlations, factor analyses)
- Experience working with game teams, including designers, engineers, artists
- Vendor management experience
- Experience leading complex efforts with multiple collaborators
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble