Senior Technical Product Manager
Posted on 4/7/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Ideally 6+ years of platform-oriented product management experience shipping products in a dynamic and fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- Strong product development skills with a sound understanding of API/SDK technologies and other ecosystem requirements
- Comfortable with modern technology and development practices including RESTful API, JSON
- Proven ability to deliver SDK products and APIs from inception to delivery
- Experience working on developer-focused SDKs, APIs, and services and aptitude to collaborate with engineering teams to build robust, reliable and scalable platform, SDK and API solutions
- Ability to quickly learn and gain proficiency in areas with limited experience
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems
- You have experience in working in scrum teams in an agile environment, leading agile release planning in terms of iterative, incremental & value-driven delivery and tightening every feedback loop regarding the product (e.g. release often, release early, talk to customers, Minimal Marketable Product, etc.)
- Work with product leadership to build a strategy and create a roadmap for platform initiatives, SDK and API products at League
- Create buy-in for the product strategy with stakeholders
- Partner across experienced product teams to ensure successful implementation of platform level features
- Deeply understand our platform and speak to the technical implementation in a way that internal stakeholders and customers can understand, ensure the development team is set up for successful delivery
- Successfully manage the full product life-cycle for the platform/SDK/API products from research, discovery, and design through development, launch, and iterations
- Ensure product vision and requirements are designed with scalability and long-term vision in mind
- Work closely with internal and external product and partner teams to ensure alignment on goals/scope, plan critical path and operational risks, and ensure transparent communication
- Drive coordination with other business units, product teams, engineering and other applicable groups to ensure flawless execution
- Represent our platform and infrastructure externally with clients and prospects
- Partner with product marketing to develop go-to-market strategies and content
- Communicating and coordinating progress, and open issues across the company
- Ensure access management is performed in compliance with the employee's role and responsibilities
- Responsibility and accountability for executing League's policies and procedures within the department/ team
- Notification of HR, Legal, Compliance & Security of any incidents, breaches or policy violations
- Compliance with Information Security Policies
Digital health platform
League is on a mission to power the digital transformation of healthcare. The company is building digital infrastructure for better consumer health experiences.
- Personalized benefits plan
- Health, Lifestyle & Learning spending accounts
- Flexible medical and dental plans
- Fertility treatment support
- Paid parental leave and baby bonus
- Unlimited PTO
- Free mental health counselling and support
- Employee Stock Option Program
- Exclusive access to a curated wellness marketplace
- Sabbatical program
- RRSP/401K accounts
- High-impact onboarding
- Extra-long holiday weekends
- Mental health (wellness) days
- Creating a healthier future.
- Building a dream team.
- All owners.
- Aspiring to live our best lives.
- In it to win it.