Senior Analytics Manager
Pricing and Promotions
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • United States
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Demonstrated success working with executives at the most senior levels, developing an analytics roadmap, and providing recommendations that direct business strategy and achieve high impact results
- 5+ years work experience in a relevant field (in addition to any graduate education)
- Experience in mentoring and developing a team of analysts
- Experience designing and implementing visible, and innovative analytical strategies
- Strong business acumen, analytical skills and technical abilities along with problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and data presentation skills covering objectives, plans, status, roadblocks, and results
- Experience managing technical cross-functional stakeholders
- Manage margin at the portfolio level and help the company make efficient profit trade-offs to meet our business goals
- Play a key role in managing the engineering and data science road map and inform the develop of our pricing algorithms
- Communicate your vision, roadmap and priorities to the senior leadership team and drive alignment with relevant business leaders on top priorities and the business value for major initiatives
- Act as a valuable thought partner to key leaders and help shape and influence their business objectives, measures of success, and priorities
- Determine the complexion of resources needed short-term and longer-term to execute on your roadmap across engineering, data science, and analytics and work with leaders in those areas to build dedicated teams to execute your vision
- Build a team of high performing analysts and thoughtfully divide and allocate the roadmap across them
- Experience with SQL or a structured programming language (aggregate functions, query optimization, stored procedures, string parsing, Vertica/Hive/Presto/Spark, etc.), is a plus
Next-generation consumer goods company
Thrasio's mission is to reimagine how the world’s most loved products become accessible to everyone.
- See more of the world and your family with unlimited paid time off.
- Own a stake in Thrasio and be rewarded for your hard work.
- Learn and grow with free access to subscription sites and educational events.
- WFPMA (work from pretty much anywhere) or in one of our offices.
- Collaborate with incredibly smart folks, 95% of whom say they’d recommend Thrasio as a great place to work.