Human Resources Business Partner - Supply Chain
Posted on 6/2/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- The flexibility to take care of yourself. We offer a hybrid work environment for team members working from our offices, and fully remote opportunities for our Software & Tech teams to focus on results then take time off when needed. Salaried Spreetailers enjoy untracked PTO and hourly team members earn 20 PTO days per year
- We invest in your growth. Our in-house Talent Development team will fuel the impact you can make in your career through leadership development workshops and one-on-one coaching
- We believe in celebrating your accomplishments. Each year is a new milestone with the opportunity to receive special gifts, Spreetail Swag Store credit, or donate to a nonprofit of your choice
- We'll take care of you and your family. Spreetail will cover 100% of health insurance premiums for you and 50% for your partner and dependents included on the plan, as well as support your growing family with paid time off
- The opportunity to revolutionize your community. With two Volunteer Weeks and 24 hours of paid Community Time Off every year, we encourage team members to give back and make a social impact
- Act as a partner for the leadership team and provide proactive solutions to business needs regarding hiring, succession planning, performance management, coaching, and recognition
- Coordinate with managers, using labor tracking tools, to ensure employees are on the correct schedule patterns and that time and attendance reviews are happening daily with escalations provided to management
- Act as a project manager for cross-functional projects and objectives, aiming to increase productivity, innovation, and communication
- Promote strong team culture through identifying trends, evaluating data and anecdotes, and leveraging employee feedback
- Provide proactive solutions to business needs regarding hiring, engagement, succession planning, performance management, coaching, and recognition
- A track record of supporting leaders in an HR capacity
- Proven ability to build, communicate, and influence leadership
- Experience with employee relations across multiple sites
- Ability to lead complex projects to completion through collaboration with multiple stakeholders
- Experience with HRIS, Scheduling Systems, and Microsoft Office Tools
Ecommerce growth partner
Spreetail's mission is to make your life better and easier through a high-quality shopping experience with great products and best-in-class service.
- Health Insurance
- We Invest in You
- Home Owner Bonus
- Leadership Development
- Paid Time Off
- Work From Home + Flex Days
- Milestone Program
- Home Office Stipend
- Donation Match
- Employee Experiences
- Community Involvement
- Parental Leave
- Raise Your Bar - Don't get comfortable. Seek ways to stretch your potential.
- Pursue Challenges - Think big to solve problems and tackle new ideas.
- Be Relentless - Always sweat the details.
- Act Like an Owner - Treat this company as your own, because it's all of ours.
- Make Spreetail Better - Support, collaborate, celebrate, and grow with everyone at Spreetail.
- Practice Humility - Recognize that feedback is essential to growth.