Product Legal Counsel- Partnerships and Alliances - Us Remote
Posted on 4/15/2022
- You have at least three (3) years' experience providing legal advice and negotiating technology agreements, with a focus on product, partnership, alliance , data provider, and third party reseller agreements
- You are a qualified lawyer and hold a current and active license to practice law in any state in the U.S.A
- You have an in-depth understanding of contract law and software contract requirements and strong skills in negotiating SaaS agreements, including working with Sales Operations on any process or document changes needed due to executed partner agreements
- You have first class knowledge of and experience working with global data privacy laws. An external certification in this area will be deemed a plus
- You have excellent organizational skills and are a strong written and verbal communicator, with great attention to detail, common sense and a sense of humor
- You have a record of building strong working relationships with business stakeholders and work colleagues
- You are outcomes-oriented, creative, and collaborative, able to think outside the box to arrive at business solutions
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced and demanding environment, and able to maintain equanimity and perspective under pressure
- You are prepared to roll your sleeves up and be prepared to contribute wherever you can
- You understand that being a great colleague and a decent, trustworthy human being are integral to your individual and team success, and absolute requirements for members of the Sprinklr Legal Team
- You have the ability to learn quickly, work independently in a constantly changing and sometimes ambiguous and complex environment, manage a significant workload, and make sound decisions
- You will manage, draft and negotiate all forms of partnership and alliance contracts with some of the world's largest and most respected brands. This includes (but is not limited to) NDAs, SaaS Agreements, Master Services Agreements, Reseller Agreements, Lead Referral Agreements, Teaming Agreements, Data Agreements, OEM Agreements, and other partnership Agreements
- You will advise the Sprinklr business on data protection/privacy and related matters
- You will interpret contractual terms and conditions and advise sales executives and management regarding contractual obligations
- You will work closely with Sales Operations on changes needed to Sprinklr templates based on partnership agreements
- You will develop, implement and maintain standard templates, forms and processes
- You will provide training to the sales and services teams that you support and across the wider Sprinklr business as required
- You will advise different teams across the company on mitigating legal risks in the commercial partner/technology partner context and will work closely with cross functional teams across the business
- Technology is at the heart of everything the legal team does. You will learn and leverage tools and technologies to improve productivity and business efficiency
- You will handle other project-based work within the scope of the legal department responsibilities on as-needed basis and provide compliance and M&A due diligence support as needed
- You are able to demonstrate success working with sales teams in customer negotiations and contracting. Prior use of a contract lifecycle management software is a plus
Sprinklr provides enterprise software for customer experience management.
Sprinklr's mission is to enable every organization on the planet to make their customers happier. The company is building a Unified-CXM platform for all customer-facing functions.
- Compensation & Equity
- Health & Wellness
- Holiday & Unlimited PTO
- Learning & Growth
- It's OK. Be fearless.
- Sprinkle, don't shout. Keep moving forward.
- Fix it, don't complain.
- Never, ever give up. Ever!
- Passionately, genuinely care.