Lead Subsystems Strength Analyst
Posted on 4/12/2022
- Bachelor's, Master's or Doctorate of Science degree from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry
- 5+ years of experience interpreting engineering drawings, schematics, 3D models, wiring diagrams, and/or interface control documents?
- 5+ years of experience do you have in structural analysis methods and tools such as Finite Element Analysis?
- 5+ years of experience with structural analysis methods and repair principles (e.g., fatigue and corrosion, stress analysis, statics, materials strength, material characteristics, repair techniques, damage tolerance methods used in maintenance programs)?
- 5+ years of with air vehicle structures or mechanical systems engineering?
- Plans and organizes structural analysis work at the program level to assure total compliance with structural integrity and stability requirements
- Develops, integrates and documents complex or unique structural requirements to establish the system design
- Coordinates with other engineering groups to establish the product's environment
- Guides product design and verifies structural integrity by defining requirements for development of analytical methods, finite element models/simulations and other analysis tools to develop the structural environment, characteristics and performance of the product
- Works with customers and regulatory agencies to define certification processes that will ensure requirements are met. Reviews and approves certification results
- Develops test plans and configurations, supports test execution and analyzes/reports test results to validate and verify systems and components meet requirements and specifications
- Defines and organizes test programs to substantiate for customers and regulatory agencies that requirements are satisfied
- Develops analytical processes/tools to improve effectiveness, quality and efficiency of the development effort
- Investigates emerging technologies to develop future product designs to meet projected requirements
- Works under consultative direction
- Trains and coaches others
- 5 + years of experience with Platform Structures or Subsystems design, integration and/or analysis experience?
- 5+ years of experience using analytical, collaboration, communication and organizational skills?
- 5+ years computing applications proficiency in systems similar to Patran, Nastran, AnSys, Mechanica, Stress Check, & CSW
- 5+ years of experience coordinating with suppliers and/ or US NAVY or USAF and/ or DCMA - Defense Contract Management Agency
- 5+ years of experience in Aerospace Subsystems Strength including dynamic/ vibration analysis and pressure vessels for fuel and/ or hydraulics
- 3+ years of experience creating &/ contributing to Aircraft Qualification Test Procedures including endurance/ life limit testing
- 3+ years of experience reviewing and/ or contributing to component/ procurement specifications
- Familiarity with radiographic, dye penetrant, eddy current, & magnetic particle inspection techniques