Data Governance Analyst
Posted on 3/22/2022
Provo, UT, USA
- Meet with cross functional stakeholders to understand where data is being sourced from for key company metrics
- Identify conflicting data sources, work with stakeholders to understand the rationale behind those conflicts, and propose a resolution strategy
- Code and launch data sources of truth
- Oversee the change management and communications for the launch and update of your source of truth portfolio
- Constantly listen to stakeholders to understand where the team should focus their efforts moving forward. You are part of the strategy process of the governance team
- Monitor usage on your portfolio and address issues as they arise
- Customer-first mentality; knowledge of organization functional areas a big plus
- Prior experience with data governance, master data management, and/or data lineage
- Demonstrated ability to learn and use technical solutions, and visualization software (e.g., Tableau, AWS, Power BI)
- Demonstrated ability to write advanced SQL queries and work with complex data warehouse structures
- Demonstrated ability to communicate clearly with senior business executives, using data to tell a story
- Experience automating ETL pipelines with a heavy emphasis on quality, validation and tracking preferred
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Information Systems, or Computer Science recommended
Experience management software
With Qualtrics XM, organizations can be at every meaningful touchpoint, for every experience, and predict which changes will resonate most with stakeholders. At Qualtrics, their mission is to close the experience gap.
- Work hard/play hard - For every bit of hard work we put in, we have twice the fun. Whether that means taking a break in a massage chair or hitting the slopes after work, Qualtrics makes sure that employees take time to recharge and live it up. Everyone receives $1500 annually to spend on a ‘bucket list’ adventure.
- Upward mobility - Because we’re a hyper-growth company, getting promoted and taking on more opportunity is always an option. We hire individuals who have what it takes to quickly step into the next role and take on opportunities beyond their core job description.
- Office perks - We believe in a workspace that allows you to take a breather and pepper fun throughout your day. Grab a beer in the Dublin office pub, enjoy Seattle’s rooftop patio overlooking the Puget Sound, or raid one of the many kitchens around Provo’s office.
- Global - Qualtrics employees are plugged into a network of experienced professionals around the globe. With weekly company-wide video meetings and our own internal social network, employees get global experience and stay up-to-date on what’s happening across the organization.
- Total rewards - The term “benefits” doesn’t really do our employee rewards program justice. We provide medical, dental, and vision insurance, 20+ days of annual leave, generous retirement fund contributions, quarterly bonuses, and tons of career mobility.
- High bar - We don’t hire cutthroat individuals who only care about themselves. We’re looking for top performers with a wide array of professional and personal experience. Our employees are driven, intelligent, diverse and interesting people who work well in teams and know how to have fun.
- Transparent - Our default is to share, leading to open debate, trust, and decisions based on data, not politics.
- All in - We bet on Qualtrics and Qualtrics bets on us. This is our company. We deliver, whatever it takes.
- Customer obsessed - If a customer is upset, we failed. Period. We learn, and we fix it.
- One team - There is only one team at Qualtrics. We win and lose together and never say, 'That's not my job'.
- Scrappy - We're smart, resourceful, and find a way. We write our own story instead of following others.