Posted on 6/15/2022
Seattle, WA, USA • Burlingame, CA, USA • Los Angeles, CA...
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2+ years of object-oriented and component based design experience
- 2+ years of experience with C/C++ programming
- 2+ years of graphics software engineering experience or 1+ years of graphics software engineering experience with PHD
- Problem-solving and communication skills
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, relevant technical field, or equivalent practical experience
- Develop innovative graphics frameworks, algorithms, and tools to maximize graphics quality and performance
- Partner closely with various infra and product teams across FB, on camera, graphics, upcoming hardware, media enhancements, and more to create real-time rendering architecture
- Building tools and pipelines for generating very realistic synthetic images
- Enable high fidelity experiences through remote compute solutions on smaller devices with limited battery
- Building rendering subsystems for platforms such as SparkAR and Horizon
- Build a platform for cloud streamed games
- Document and support graphics features
- Write high-quality, performant, and maintainable code
- Collaborate with cross-functional engineering teams to deliver innovation into AR/VR products
- Experience implementing 3D graphics features such as lighting, effects, shaders and other low-level systems
- Experience with either DirectX/Vulkan/OpenGL/Metal
- Experience with tools such as Maya, Houdini, Blender, 3Ds Max, Arnold, RenderMan, or Cycles
- Experience delivering AAA Games, working on Graphics subsystems or the Game Engine
- AR/VR experience
- Knowledge of ray tracing, rasterization and linear algebra
- Experience with low level performance profiling and optimization
Parent company of Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, & more
Meta's mission is to make the world more open and connected— and give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together.
Company Core Values
- Give People a Voice - People deserve to be heard and to have a voice — even when that means defending the right of people we disagree with.
- Serve Everyone - We work to make technology accessible to everyone, and our business model is ads so our services can be free.
- Promote Economic Opportunity - Our tools level the playing field so businesses grow, create jobs and strengthen the economy.
- Build Connection and Community - Our services help people connect, and when they’re at their best, they bring people closer together.
- Keep People Safe and Protect Privacy - We have a responsibility to promote the best of what people can do together by keeping people safe and preventing harm.