Senior Revenue Analyst
Posted on 3/12/2022
Remote in USA
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- 2+ years of experience in a Big 4 public accounting firm with enterprise software and/or SaaS industry/client experience OR a publicly traded, high-tech organization with a minimum of 2 years in a revenue specific role
- Working knowledge of US GAAP with a focus on revenue recognition under ASC 606
- Excellent interpersonal skills, oral and written communication skills, and the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel
- Strong to advanced Excel skills with the ability to manipulate and interpret large sets of data
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Collaborate with cross functional departments including Sales Operations, Sales, Legal, FP&A and Product teams on reviewing draft sales contracts
- Assist the sales process by identifying non-standard contractual terms, recommend alternatives and determine revenue recognition implications in accordance with ASC 606
- Prepare and review revenue checklists for material contracts which document technical revenue considerations related to each deal and ensure compliance with our revenue recognition policies
- Support the worldwide monthly financial close by analyzing significant contracts and identifying their revenue results, preparing journal entries, reconciling revenue related accounts and preparing analytics and management reporting
- Drive process improvement and the development of controls within the overall Order to Cash process
- Prepare accounting memos on technical revenue accounting transactions or activities
- Perform ad-hoc/special projects and analysis as required
Full-scale data streaming platform
Confluent's mission is to create a new paradigm for real-time data streaming to help organizations set data in motion. The company builds tech-enables data manipulation tools.
- Best Teammates on Planet Earth - Loving your job has a lot to do with the people around you. Luckily at Confluent, you will find some of the most genuine people who make you excited to come to work each day.
- Adjustable Working Arrangements - While most of our employees work typical business hours, we encourage everyone to partner with their manager to make a schedule that works best for them and Confluent.
- Robust Benefits - Health and wellness is important and Confluent is proud to offer a total benefits program that ranks in the top percentile of companies similar in size to our industry in our established geographies.
- Rest and Recharge Days - Personal time off is great but it is even better when your whole team has the day. Each quarter, teams have three recharge days where the entire team logs off and refreshes before coming back to work.
- Weekly Lunch Spend - At Confluent, we have a weekly lunch program called “No Pay Thursday.” On Thursdays, lunch is provided by Confluent at local restaurants and grocery stores, taxes may apply for some countries.
- Flexible Paid Time Off (PTO) - Confluent employees work really hard to meet the needs of our growing and scaling business. To make sure that we don’t burn out, we encourage everyone to balance their PTO in an adequate way.
- Earn Our Customers' Love
- To Build a Great Company, Build a Great Team
- Smart, Humble, and Empathetic
- Be Fired up and Get It Done
- Tasteful not Wasteful
- One Team