6 month growth↑ 3%
1 year growth↑ 21%
2 year growth↑ 24%
- Minimum of 5 years E2E Supply Chain Experience
- Solid understanding of the Distributor Go To Market Model
- Experience working within the apparel industry and/or depth of knowledge in the make to order business model
- Fluent in English
- Available to work full-time and to travel on a regular basis
- Owns Demand Planning Forecast via collaboration with commercial teams
- Works with IDR Merchandising Teams to optimize product assortment
- Leads Service Optimization & Continuous Improvement
- Owns delivery of Emerging Brand Project Portfolio and integration to the broader IDR RoadMap
- Acts as an interface to Global & Regional Supply Teams, Regional Account Operations, and Operational Excellence Teams
- Supports Development and Execution of the Launch Plan of the Emerging Brands
- Engages in optimization and activation of supply network design & maturity journey for order shipping billing supply chain processes
- Defines Order Calendar & Process based on current CSC Processes and ways of working to integrate the brand into business as usual
- Manages System Management & Integration
- Collaborative, solution-focused mindset with the ability to drive sustainable performance
- Strong Project & Change Management skills
- Growth mindset
OUTGROWN YOUR OWN BACKYARD? COME PLAY IN OURS.
At Columbia, we’re as passionate about the outdoors as you are. And while our gear is available worldwide, we’re proud to be based in the Pacific Northwest, where natural wonders are our playground.
Every product we make and every task we undertake is inspired by the famous words of our founder Gert Boyle: “It’s perfect. Now make it better.” As pioneers of relentless improvement, we are constantly evolving.
We believe the outdoors is ours to protect and strive to keep our planet healthy. We believe in empowering people to experience the outdoors to the fullest.
And we believe in you.
ABOUT THE POSITION
The International Distributor Region Emerging Brands Market Planning Leader, owns Supply Chain Performance and the Supply Chain/Commercial Relationship for our Sorel, Mountain Hardwear and prAna Brands.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
Demand Planning & S&OP – Owns our Demand Planning Forecast via collaboration with our commercial teams, ensuring quality of forecast to supply chain and S&OP process to drive information flow and decision making alongside finance/corporate.
Product Assortment & Efficiency– Works Hand in Hand with our IDR Merchandising Teams to optimize our product assortment, supporting productivity, profitability, and service to our Customers.
Service Optimization – Leads Service Optimization & Continuous Improvement alongside a multifunctional global team
Project Management – Owns delivery of our Emerging Brand Project Portfolio and integration to the broader IDR RoadMap
Operational Interface – Act as an interface to our Global & Regional Supply Teams, Regional Account Operations, and Operational Excellence Teams
Brand Expansion - Support Development and Execution of the Launch Plan of the Emerging Brands across the International Distributor Region
- Engage in optimization and activation of supply network design & maturity journey for order shipping billing supply chain processes
- Define Order Calendar & Process based on current CSC Processes and ways of working to integrate the brand into business as usual
- System Management & Integration
- A Dynamic, proactive Supply Chain Planning Manager
- A Natural Team Player
- Performance Focused and able to bring a structured, agile approach to performance management
- A strong communicator able to take complex topics and simplify into short, insightful, actionable, audience ready actions
- Commercially savvy/business oriented with a growth mindset and a can-do attitude
- Fluent in English, Available to work full-time and to travel on a regular basis to our Emerging Brand HQ’s
- A minimum of 5 years E2E Supply Chain Experience
- A solid understanding of the Distributor Go To Market Model
- Experience working withing the apparel industry and / or depth of knowledge in the make to order business model
- A collaborative, solution focused mindset with the ability to drive sustainable performance
- Strong Project & Change Management skills
- A Growth mindset
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.Columbia Sportswear is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics. The Know Your Rights poster is available here: https://www.eeoc.gov/poster The pay transparency policy is available here: https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/OFCCP/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf Columbia Sportswear is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process, please notify your recruiter.