Applied Materials’ Finance Department is recruiting interns to join our team in summer 2023. Interns will work within our Finance team, which provides financial analytics and investment decision support for the Corporate New Business Incubation group and its forward looking products and strategic engagements.
Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Expected Job Duties over the course of an 8-10 week internship, which will include training, social events and chances to meet with senior leaders at Applied Materials:
- Focus on one or more projects to help the finance organization drive executive decision making around key business issues
- Integrated into the finance team, supporting the business by:
- Providing insightful financial modeling, ROI analysis, scenario planning, and portfolio prioritization
- Supporting finance planning, analysis, reporting and other finance initiatives
- Driving strategic direction of group to execute on BU & corporate priorities
- Student must be pursuing an MBA with plans to graduate in 2024
- Student must be in good academic standing at their university, with a GPA of 3.0 or above on a 4.0 scale
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently and in teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing
$35 per hour
The salary offered to a selected candidate will be based on a number of factors including location and education level and will vary depending on confirmed job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.
Applied Materials is committed to diversity in its workforce including Equal Employment Opportunity for Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities.
Years of Experience:
Yes, 10% of the Time
Applied Materials is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law.