Supply Chain Inventory Control Manager
Updated on 9/28/2022
New York, NY, USA
- 5+ years experience
- Experience in quality assurance and food safety; areas of experience include HACCP, data collection, and continuous improvement
- Ability to work independently and interface with external and internal stakeholders
- Ability to read and understand vendor documentation
- Ability to work within strong cross-functional relationships
- Strong verbal and written communications
- Attention to detail and ability to coordinate/manage multiple tasks
- Proficiency (intermediate to advanced) in computer applications and systems including G-Suite, Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint), ERP (Netsuite)
- Build and implement control program across multiple sites and vendors
- Maintain inventory accuracy through put away audit, pick audit, physical inventory count, cycle count, and other inventory audit processes
- Provide leadership and perform as super user for Netsuite ERP system
- Prepare detailed reports on inventory operations, stock levels, inventory turns, space optimization, aged inventory and adjustments
- Prepare and reconcile required daily, weekly, and monthly inventory and production reports
- Coordinating and managing of monthly/quarterly physical inventories and development of follow up reporting
- Partner with internal Sourcing, Sustainability, Transportation, Food Safety and Quality Assurance teams as operations require
- Support finished goods manufacturing sites with any food safety or quality concerns traced back to the grower level
- Effectively communicate continuous improvement opportunities to key stakeholders
- Reconcile inventory monthly for accounting purposes
- Other adhoc duties as necessary
Subscription-based food delivery
Daily Harvest is on a mission to make it easy to eat more fruits + vegetables every day.
- Flexible time-off policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Online, anywhere
- Purposeful: We’re on a mission to deliver the healthiest, most convenient food our customers crave. We’re also working hard to protect our planet.
- Real: There’s no bad stuff in our food and no extra fluff in our fam. We value authenticity and honest POVs, and we openly collaborate as one.
- Spirited: We encourage self-expression, who you are both at work and after work, and the joy of sharing a job to do. We also celebrate everything (seriously).
- Fanatical: About superfoods. Dogs. Cats. All customers. Lizzo (yes, still). Exceeding expectations. Farmers. Farmers only. Etc.