We believe AI will be embedded in today’s businesses and help people start tomorrow’s businesses. Our SaaS product allows entrepreneurs, marketers, and copywriters to use the latest natural language processing (NLP) models to improve their communication and accomplish business goals.
Over 6 million users have signed up to use our application and we’re eager to deliver more value for them. Investors in our recent $11 million Series A round include Zach DeWitt at Wing Ventures, David Sacks at Craft Ventures, Li Jin at Atelier Ventures, Alfred Lin at Sequoia, and 80+ other investors. In March 2022, Forbes identified Copy.ai
as one of the language processing AI startups part of a billion-dollar wave.
We’re a scrappy startup so this role is what you make of it, but we’ll help you every step of the way. You’ll be able to look back and see your impact as we grow and evolve. There’s a lot to take on, but we trust that you’re up to the challenge.
is a remote company. All employees must be able to work 9am-5pm in any timezone Pacific to Eastern.
Copy.ai is the ultimate weapon for sales and marketing teams looking to take their performance to the next level. Our platform creates high-quality content that engages prospects and drives conversions, all with the power of AI. From captivating sales emails and social media posts to insightful market research and more, Copy.ai is your go-to tool for winning over customers and driving revenue growth. Say goodbye to tedious, time-consuming content creation and hello to a world where AI empowers you to create content that truly resonates with your audience. With Copy.ai, you can create high-quality content in a fraction of the time, leaving you free to focus on what really matters: growing your business.
As one of our first Account Executives, you will play a critical role in developing and executing our sales strategy, driving revenue growth, and building strong relationships with our customers. You will have the opportunity to work closely with our executive team and play a key role in shaping the future of our company.
*Regarding compensation, for this role we do offer both a competitive salary and commission structure.*
What you’ll do:
- Own a revenue target and drive growth by selling our AI copywriting platform to sales and marketing teams.
- Build and manage a pipeline of leads and opportunities, and manage deals from start to finish.
- Conduct product demos and presentations to prospects and clients to showcase the value of Copy.ai.
- Partner closely with the marketing team to create sales collateral, case studies, and other materials to support the sales process.
- Collaborate with the customer success team to ensure a smooth onboarding process and ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to continuously improve the sales process and maximize revenue opportunities.
- Provide feedback to the product team on customer needs and preferences to help inform product development and roadmap.
About you; You are:
- 5+ years of experience in a B2B SaaS sales role, with a proven track record of consistently achieving (100%+ attainment) sales targets in a high-growth environment.
- Experience in selling complex solutions to enterprise-level customers, with a deep understanding of the sales process and a track record of successfully managing complex sales cycles with multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to effectively communicate the value proposition of Copy.ai to C-level executives and key decision makers.
- Strong business acumen with a deep understanding of the B2B SaaS industry, including market trends, competitive landscape, and customer needs.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to manage a complex sales pipeline with multiple deals in various stages of the sales cycle.Proven track record of exceeding sales targets in a B2B SaaS environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience selling AI or machine learning products
- Knowledge of the AI and/or copywriting industry
is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive team. We encourage applications from people of all races, religions, national origins, genders, sexual orientations, gender identities, gender expressions and ages, as well as veterans and individuals with disabilities.*
What We Offer 😎:
👫 A close-knit and collaborative early-stage startup environment where every voice is heard and every opinion matters; 30 team members as of 08/2022
💰 Competitive salary and stock option equity packages; We’re a Series A
🏥 Excellent Medical Plans to choose from including HSA plans, PPOs, and HMOs from Kaiser and Aetna; Dental and Vision insurance; Copy.ai
pays up to $700/month per employee for monthly premiums
🏠 100% REMOTE startup! Our team is distributed all over the US and Canada
🛫UNLIMITED PTO; We truly believe in work-life balance and that hard work should be balanced with time for rest and rejuvenation
📈 401k plan and automatic 3% employer contribution from Day 1!!!!
💻 Brand new work-sponsored computer
🏝 IRL / In-Person retreats throughout the year
⭐️ Customer focus
⭐️ Data driven